Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT General Discussion Thread; Sept. 24-28
Topic Started: Sep 24 2007, 01:52 PM (786 Views)
Soapsuds
Unregistered

I loved today's episode. It was a true gem.
Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I'm glad you found it interesting. I thought it was the most boring show in a lonnnnnnnnnnng time. The only highlight for me was the Carly/Parker scenes but even they didn't save the show for me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Winterguy125

Soapsuds
Sep 27 2007, 10:11 PM
I loved today's episode. It was a true gem.

I agree the show was great from Luke and Noah's touching scenes together, which was nice because we don't see that very often with them, though rushed to this point, I still liked the scenes, Also I loved all the Carly and Parker stuff. Dusty and the ghost was kind of interesting because it was different. The best part was that the boring quad and Sofie and Cole were nowhere to be found. Frankly I see no interest in bringing back up the baby switch storyline yet again and that is all that quad is about, that and switching partners every other week, totally boring, get them back to business and I will be interested again. And like I have said before Cole and Sofie just need to go, they do not belong in this town.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Paul is a total turn-off to me. He's such a jerk. If you like Meg, great. That's fine. Go fight for her. But he has seduced a woman who JUST woke up from a 2 year COMA just so he can break Meg and Craig up. How sick is that? He could have persuaded her as her friend if that's really what he wanted. He didn't have to fuck her and he didn't have to propose to her. What a bastard.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply