Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Weekly Discussion; Week of Sept. 24
Topic Started: Sep 24 2007, 02:03 PM (2,499 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

The sorority house... is it the old Blake house/the old Wesley house? It sure looks like it!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

Kenny
Sep 29 2007, 03:36 AM
The sorority house... is it the old Blake house/the old Wesley house? It sure looks like it!

It looks like the Wesley's house to me. I hope the sorority story will be over fast and Nancy and Craig can move back in. ;)

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Great week for DAYS. Overall Thursday's was the best.

King
Member Avatar

Great, great week for DAYS.

bellcurve
Unregistered

So, there is a little African Boy named "Pocket" on DAYS?

I keep expecting Michael Jackson to bring Blanket over for a playdate or something.
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

bellcurve
Sep 29 2007, 01:32 PM

I keep expecting Michael Jackson to bring Blanket over for a playdate or something.

:lol:

Pocket isn't African. He is being raised by Steve and Kayla. He's Philip and Mimi's baby from the surrogate.

Artemis and Demarquette are African American and being raised by Nick because their mother dumped them on Nick, which is actually turning out to be cute, even though I don't like Nick! Haha.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

This is the first week probably all year that DAYS was solid with all 5 episodes. I can actually rave about the show and honestly feel DAYS was the best soap of the week. Its just too bad people aren't watching right now, its really getting better week by week. A lot of that has to do with Ed Scott and the 2 new directors from Y&R, at least in my opinion. The Santeen scenes on Friday were so well done(Noel Maxem), a perfect slow mo and the music in the background didn't take away from the scenes.

My only disappointmet this week, besides the lack of airtime for John and Marlena, was how the show ended on Friday. All we get is Colleen's nun clothing? It was just a bad, very disappointing end to the Santeen SL. Right after the show I told my best friend who watched it with me, we all know what that means in Salem, no body equals not really dead. I swear if an older Colleen shows up I might quit the show. I wanted to see Colleen take a tumble and have little Shawn witness it. Now how heartbreaking would that have been?

Besides that I LOVED this week, keep it up DAYS.

daysfan
Member Avatar

This was a fantastic, solid week. One of the first weeks that were truly and I mean truly solid!

Stefano vs. Shawn was fantastic. I have always been against some hidden rivalry between them due to his main target was always Roman, Bo, John, and/or Hope while he had an interest in Marlena but I was actually impressed. Show Frank Parker more! His acting is PHENOMINAL.

For once I can actually get into the younger set. They were decent this week.

And I ACTUALLY enjoyed Santeen. Not just because they were ending but it was great acting, writing, and production. I have a feeling we'll see another twist with this story but we'll see what happens.

Mason
Member Avatar

daysfan!!!

you HAVE to post here more often!

King
Member Avatar

Yeah. I definitely feel like DAYS has found its groove. I hope it is the Ed Scott effect, and it will keep up. Usually when Hoagie has good weeks, they're followed by a few off ones, but I hope with Scott here now, that is not the case!

bellcurve
Unregistered

King
Sep 29 2007, 01:58 PM
bellcurve
Sep 29 2007, 01:32 PM

:lol:

Pocket isn't African. He is being raised by Steve and Kayla. He's Philip and Mimi's baby from the surrogate.

Wow...I forgot about Mimi's baby with Phillip. He will shit a brick when he finds out Steve and Kayla are raising his son! But what the hell kind of a name is Pocket?! Please tell me its short for something.

Quote:

Artemis and Demarquette are African American and being raised by Nick because their mother dumped them on Nick, which is actually turning out to be cute, even though I don't like Nick! Haha.

Oh good lord...those names, those names! And that is why the guy was at the door on Friday demanding that Nick and Chelsea talk to him. What does Jeremy have to do with this?!

My curiosity is slightly piqued now...although I don't have blank DVDs, so I can't like tape the show everyday.
Quote Post Goto Top

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Sep 29 2007, 07:15 AM
Kenny

It looks like the Wesley's house to me. I hope the sorority story will be over fast and Nancy and Craig can move back in. ;)

Kind of reminded me of Maggie & Mickey's.

King
Member Avatar

bellcurve
Sep 30 2007, 03:32 PM
But what the hell kind of a name is Pocket?! Please tell me its short for something.

Oh good lord...those names, those names! And that is why the guy was at the door on Friday demanding that Nick and Chelsea talk to him. What does Jeremy have to do with this?!

My curiosity is slightly piqued now...although I don't have blank DVDs, so I can't like tape the show everyday.

LOL. Well, Steve just picked him up and called him his little Pocket Man, and it just kind of stuck as a nickname.

IMO, Artemis and Demarquette have funny names because they are Stefano's sons, but that hasn't really been confirmed - we just know they have a dangerous father who China Lee said was dead (this about two weeks ago when Stefano was "Dead").

Jeremy was just hiding out at Nick's.

I have no idea that guy is. I am guessing he's connected to A&D's father somehow?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Nixsoaps
Sep 30 2007, 06:49 PM
Jonatha
Sep 29 2007, 07:15 AM
Kenny

Kind of reminded me of Maggie & Mickey's.

That was also the same set, LoL.

It's been the Blake house, the Wesley house, Mickey & Maggie's home...

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

LMAO! I guess I didn't pay that much attention to the Blake house. But after the mention of the Wesley's I did start to recognize it as that too. :lol:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

King
Sep 30 2007, 07:07 PM
I have no idea that guy is. I am guessing he's connected to A&D's father somehow?

Didn't China tell Nick that someone would come looking for the boys. So, I'm guessing he works for their father... who I believe is Stefano, as well!

Right when I saw the sorority house, I said "that's the Wesley's home". None of the others came to mind.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Sep 30 2007, 10:26 PM
King
Sep 30 2007, 07:07 PM

Didn't China tell Nick that someone would come looking for the boys. So, I'm guessing he works for their father... who I believe is Stefano, as well!

Right when I saw the sorority house, I said "that's the Wesley's home". None of the others came to mind.

I still keep thinking that if any of them walk into the backyard, they'll find Kristen's dead body floating in the pool.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

:lol: Kenny! I wouldn't be surprised.

Mason
Member Avatar

You just had to remind me of Kristen! :(

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Loved the show. This week was great all around. Best full week since the Lumi wedding.

The sorority story started out well. Rachel was great today and loved Chelsea's attitude and how we delved a little into her rejection fear, The girls at the house were well-casted and could act. Not too bad.

The Santeen scenes played out great. Loved the slow motion and music. I am one of the few who could buy this as a realistic reason for the feud and it played out as great as I thought it would. Good job by all and Frank Parker showed me alot this week. Nice seeing the vets alot this week too.

SN was great at the cemetary. The jacket scene was heartbreaking. Loved seeing Abe too and Jim was great as well.

All around a great week. I think the tide has turned

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply