Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Weekly Discussion; Week of Sept. 24
Topic Started: Sep 24 2007, 02:03 PM (4,107 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I really love the Chelsick/Jeremy stuff this week.

I really hate the Andre stuff.

DAYS is great this week though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Shawn/Stefano scenes were great today.

Letter scenes sucked, but that's four month old news.

King
Member Avatar

O

M

G

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's ending really shocked me. I was expecting the casket to be empty. I knew what happened was going to happen, but I definitely did not read a spoiler saying it was going to happen like THAT!

King
Member Avatar

Oh, and thank you, Bryan Dattilo, for not being annoying! First time in 8 months!

King
Member Avatar

Great, great week for DAYS.

King
Member Avatar

bellcurve
Sep 29 2007, 01:32 PM
So, there is a little African Boy named "Pocket" on DAYS?

I keep expecting Michael Jackson to bring Blanket over for a playdate or something.

:lol:

Pocket isn't African. He is being raised by Steve and Kayla. He's Philip and Mimi's baby from the surrogate.

Artemis and Demarquette are African American and being raised by Nick because their mother dumped them on Nick, which is actually turning out to be cute, even though I don't like Nick! Haha.

King
Member Avatar

Yeah. I definitely feel like DAYS has found its groove. I hope it is the Ed Scott effect, and it will keep up. Usually when Hoagie has good weeks, they're followed by a few off ones, but I hope with Scott here now, that is not the case!

King
Member Avatar

bellcurve
Sep 30 2007, 03:32 PM
But what the hell kind of a name is Pocket?! Please tell me its short for something.

Oh good lord...those names, those names! And that is why the guy was at the door on Friday demanding that Nick and Chelsea talk to him. What does Jeremy have to do with this?!

My curiosity is slightly piqued now...although I don't have blank DVDs, so I can't like tape the show everyday.

LOL. Well, Steve just picked him up and called him his little Pocket Man, and it just kind of stuck as a nickname.

IMO, Artemis and Demarquette have funny names because they are Stefano's sons, but that hasn't really been confirmed - we just know they have a dangerous father who China Lee said was dead (this about two weeks ago when Stefano was "Dead").

Jeremy was just hiding out at Nick's.

I have no idea that guy is. I am guessing he's connected to A&D's father somehow?

King
Member Avatar

I don't think any DAYS fan who is loving the show would disagree with the bad points you've made. At least I won't. Haha. But dang, it's improved.

That's good you used this week as your challenge, and that you will keep it on your schedule! I hope Scott and Hoagie keep it UP! They have their work cut out for them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply