Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Weekly Discussion; Week of Sept. 24
Topic Started: Sep 24 2007, 02:03 PM (4,104 Views)
Mason

Can't wait to see it!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

I haven't seen Friday's ep yet, but DAYS has been on FIRE this week!

Thaao continues to do a great job as creepy-as-all-hell Andre, and Joe is hitting all of his scenes out of the ballpark as Stefano.

And I can't believe I'm actually going to say this, but...for the first time ever, I've actually been able to tolerate Jeremy and Shelley Hennig's Stephanie. I agree with those who have said that if the show would just ditch Jett, the younger set might actually be salvageable (assuming their screentime is toned down just a bit from what it has been).

Thursday's show in particular was amazing, one of the best episodes all year. Based on the spoilers, next week looks like it's going to be awesome as well. DAYS just does not deserve the atrocious ratings it's getting because it is so so good right now.

And I can't say enough about Ed Scott's work. The show's looking more beautiful than it has in years!

Mason

daysfan!!!

you HAVE to post here more often!

Mason

You just had to remind me of Kristen! :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply