Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Weekly Discussion; For Sept. 24th - 28th
Topic Started: Sep 24 2007, 04:08 PM (403 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Discuss the goings on in Genoa City, and your views and thoughts about Y&R......

:tink:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Y&R is getting good this week. This Victor/Gloria teaming up is going to stir the pot big time. I haven't looked forward to much on Y&R in a long time but I can't wait to see this play out.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm watching Tuesday's episode right now on SoapNet and damn it's dragging along.....

Holy Shit @ Traci's hair.......

Did all the Y&R hair and makeup people defect to Days too? :unsure:

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Finally back to a lot better show today. When Jess and Jeanne are on the show just pops lately. They were so good together today.

Rhi I noticed that the show has slowed down more lately. In that respect it reminds me of the old Y&R because the show was always much slower than all the other shows. Lynn had going so fast there for awhile that it didn't seem like Y&R at all. It still needs a lot of improvement but I like that it is slowing down some and hitting on more character involvement.

Loved today that Paul didn't work for Jack. After what went down with Jack and Paul's sister, there is no way Paul would work for him. So that was nice to see that at least without saying it Latham didn't forget that.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

LMAO at Jill and Katherine today!

Jill asking Katherine for those tapes was hilarious....and even more hilarious was Katherine's reaction. :lol:

Jill: Ji Min and I made love in this office and the board room.
Kay: Oh dear God.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I know Tyler. They were hillarious together.

oakdalelover

I know that a lot of people complain about LML's Y&R but I wish ATWT would take a page out of their playbook.
Y&R uses their vets and older actors,not in supporting roles but in the story itself.
There is more interaction and less isolation with the characters in their stories.
They do a good business story which ATWT used to do in the Marland years.

I will say that Gloria and Kevin and Amber causes me to want to throw something at the TV but hey---they are getting a reaction out of me!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Very well said James. That is what I say is when a villian is written right. When you get so mad at what they do that you want to reach out and strangle them youself. I feel that way toward Gloria esp. all the time. I haven't done that to a villian on soaps in a long time.

When I think of Jeanne Cooper and how Y&R uses her it makes me sad because Eileen Fulton could so be the Jeanne Cooper of ATWT. Lisa has so much wealth and so many business ties that are just always forgotten by everyone since probably Doug Marland. Hogan definitely never used them and Pissant sure doesn't.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply