Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Martha posted 9/24
Topic Started: Sep 24 2007, 05:57 PM (1,070 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Here is the 'Days' related part:

The show is getting so exciting! There is some real drama coming around, and it's not like anything we've seen on this show in a looooong time! Our new EP, Ed Scott, and his team are doing some remarkable (and risky) things to turn this show around! Speaking as a fan, this would be the time that I would want to start watching again if I had tuned out. I wouldn't want to miss this!! I truly believe that mid-October and November sweeps this year will be a major turning point for Days!! Don't miss it! I want to hear your thoughts on it as well.

For the rest:

http://martha-madison.com/forum/index.php?topic=2829.0
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Holy F.!

Her word actually means a lot to me because she grew up watching DAYS, and she actually saw the show in its hey day!

Jonatha

King
Sep 24 2007, 06:16 PM
Holy F.!

Her word actually means a lot to me because she grew up watching DAYS, and she actually saw the show in its hey day!

Martha also answered some fan questions on her board today. The main questions are about Shelle and if they're going to get married. She seems to hint that it will happen, but does not come out and say so. :)

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I didn't know that King, and I don't particularly like Belle, but Martha definitely has me excited reading this. As little faith I have in Hogan right now, I simply adore Ed Scott so I hope she's right!

Mason
Member Avatar

King, I was thinking the exact same thing! I fucking LOVE Martha!! And this does sound very intriguing...

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Add me to the Martha love! I agree, knowing that she was such a fan of the show and to read what she has to say has me excited.
Should be interesting come sweeps!

Days4Life
Unregistered

This sounds very promising! "Remarkable" and "risky" are what the show needs right now; playing it safe isn't good enough any more.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good to hear. I love Martha and, like King said, she is a fan of the show from long ago so that means alot.

Just to add: RISKY=GOODBYE JOHN

That word risky just says to me they are going to do something BIG and I am glad that they are. They need that.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Sep 24 2007, 09:45 PM
Good to hear. I love Martha and, like King said, she is a fan of the show from long ago so that means alot.

That word risky just says to me they are going to do something BIG and I am glad that they are. They need that.

While that may be a possibility, risky could also mean killing off any number of major hitters. I just can't see John being a casualty of a storyline that he has no part in.

Maybe I'm just confused by this... :unsure: It doesn't make sense to me.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Sep 24 2007, 08:50 PM
PhoenixRising05
Good to hear.  I love Martha and, like King said, she is a fan of the show from long ago so that means alot.

That word risky just says to me they are going to do something BIG and I am glad that they are.  They need that.

While that may be a possibility, risky could also mean killing off any number of major hitters. I just can't see John being a casualty of a storyline that he has no part in.

It's just me speculating because it almost sounds like she is preparing fans for something of that caliber. I may be wrong though.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I don't know why I like her, but I do. I hope she's right!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 24 2007, 08:50 PM
PhoenixRising05
Good to hear.  I love Martha and, like King said, she is a fan of the show from long ago so that means alot.

That word risky just says to me they are going to do something BIG and I am glad that they are.  They need that.

There is no sense in it. I mean you totally ignore a person for the entirety of a story and then bring them in at the end to kill them. Where is the impact and where is the sense. There is no drama in that at all.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

SteveFrame
Sep 24 2007, 10:21 PM
There is no sense in it. I mean you totally ignore a person for the entirety of a story and then bring them in at the end to kill them. Where is the impact and where is the sense. There is no drama in that at all.

That's what I'm shouting, Steve! :lol:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Some might say that it makes the story symmetrical. You open with John barely surviving, you end with John dying. I'm not one of those, but I can see that...possibility.

Mason
Member Avatar

See, that's the #1 reason I don't believe John will be a casualty of the feud. I mean, where has he even been all this time?! What, they're just going to randomly kill him off after not using him the whole story? Because they have to know what an uproar that would cause.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I'm not excited at all about a Shelle wedding. They are so boring unmarried and married are even more boring. Ugh.

Who is going to go ape over a John death? I'm a long time fan and it wouldn't bother me at all. Now talk about Isabella's death, that was excruitiatingly painful. John has been dead as far as I'm concerned for a very long time.

Maybe if Brandon is replaced with an actor that actually has chemistry with MM, I'd grow more fond of them. Right now, I don't believe them at all.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I didn't anticipate a Belle/Shawn wedding coming up so soon.I'm not too thrilled about it because I don't expect them to have a successful marriage.

Mason
Member Avatar

When did she say anything about a Shelle wedding?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DaysFanJean
Sep 24 2007, 10:27 PM
I'm not excited at all about a Shelle wedding.  They are so boring unmarried and married are even more boring.  Ugh.

Who is going to go ape over a John death?  I'm a long time fan and it wouldn't bother me at all.  Now talk about Isabella's death, that was excruitiatingly painful.  John has been dead as far as I'm concerned for a very long time.

Maybe if Brandon is replaced with an actor that actually has chemistry with MM, I'd grow more fond of them.  Right now, I don't believe them at all.

I agree. Shelle are so boring and there is no chemistry between Martha and Brandon. The pairing just doesn't work anymore, IMO.

It wouldn't bother me if they killed John off either. He hasn't been on much anyway, and when he woke up from the coma I was hoping he would slip back into it because J&M were already irritating me. It is John & Marlena as a couple that I can't stand (the kissing and love scenes are just too much). John on his own I can tolerate and I did like him a lot in the past.

Quote:

When did she say anything about a Shelle wedding?

Jonny posted that Martha also answered some questions on her message board and she hinted that there may be a Shelle wedding.

Mason
Member Avatar

Am I the ONLY one who likes Shelle and thinks Martha and Brandon have chemistry?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply