Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Martha posted 9/24
Topic Started: Sep 24 2007, 05:57 PM (1,030 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 25 2007, 12:31 AM
Am I the ONLY one who likes Shelle and thinks Martha and Brandon have chemistry?

Nope. I like them too, even though I also see the chemistry with Phelle too.

I never liked Shelle until Martha was paired with Brandon and now they look like a couple to me. They suit each other but so does Martha and Jay so who knows.

Your not alone though and we all know there are many Shelle fans out there.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Am I the ONLY one who likes Shelle and thinks Martha and Brandon have chemistry?

I love 'em!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Mason AKA Hogan

I liked Shelle and wanted them to get together up until the Claire paternity reveal freakout that Shawn had and all of his selfish doofus actions that followed, started to like them a little again after Shawn kicked Willow to the curb, but then they just bored me to tears during Tinda Lao and I was further soured on Shawn given his really awful treatment of pregnant Willow, plus I find JKJ much dreamier than BB, so I just don't really like Shelle really at all now.

The MM and BB chemistry is hit and miss for me. Even though I am somewhat of a Shelle hater I thought their proposal scene on the beach was actually really cute and they had good chemistry there, but a lot of the time I just don't see their chemistry and I think MM has better chem with JKJ.

Although, I don't know if better chemistry would even make a difference for me as far as Shelle goes just because I think they are writing Belle so awfully with how fickle and sort of shallow she is that it is hard for me to support either of these couples at this point.

sungrey

Mason AKA Hogan

No, there's a second person on this board who just looooooooooves him some Shelle. And what's this with being married too soon? This story has gone on

EIGHT
DAMN
YEARS!!! :soapbox:

KMan101
Member Avatar

That's the sad thing Drew, John ISN'T a part of this story so OF COURSE it makes sense he's a victim of it (I'm being sarcastic but not towards you Drew, towards the storyline).

I think they easily could have included John and Marlena in this storyline. Maybe it was budget, because in the 90s John and Marlena were almost ALL about Stefano. It's SO glaring.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

King
Sep 25 2007, 02:05 AM
Mason AKA Hogan

I love 'em!

Me too!

But, I'm not crazy about that, given that they get no solid storyline.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I LOVE Shelle with Brandon and Martha in the roles. They have chemistry with almost everyone though. Big ups to them being cast.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason, don't worry. Martha and Beemer DO have chemistry.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Thank you all. I was beginning to think I was going crazy!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

This is great to hear. I trust Martha's judgement, I hope she is right!

I want November to be BIG and if that mean a HUGE death...BRING! IT! ON!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

As soon as Brandon was in the role of Shawn I saw the chemistry between him and Martha that was missing with Jason and Martha. But I also see that with Jay and Martha as well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply