Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DWTS: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Sep 24 2007, 07:18 PM (2,825 Views)
King
Member Avatar

I've never voted for DWTS before, but I might vote for him tonight.

Dang. I promised I wouldn't get into another America-Dictates-The-Winner show. :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

Did y'all see Melissa Claire Egan's DARK hair? Looked good on her!

Everyone is good tonight - I loved how Jenny had a great comeback!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Best eppy of the season so far!!

Jennie's comeback was phenomenal and she was smokin' tonight.

Jane's return was so emotional and touching. She danced great!

Marie continues to grow and impress.

Sabrina and Helio didn't have their best dances thus far, but they are still kicking but.

I'm still just 'eh' with Cameron and Floyed. IMO, they are lacking something.

Wayne and Mark are just out of their league and need to go, LoL.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I think that tonight's show was so much fun. Everyone seemed to be in an exceptionally playful mood.

The dances were mostly fantastic. Poor Mark and Wayne, although improved, still are way out of their league. However, both have huge fanbases so if either of them don't go this time, it will be another shocker. I think Cameron. I love to look at him, but he isn't really much of a dancer.

Jennie, Jane and Marie were fabulous. Gorgeous looking and danced so well.

The men really have a way to measure up.

Sabrina and Helio still are my favorites even though the judges weren't totally wow'd by them. Helio was injured for goodness sake, so he did really well considering that.

I'm still voting for Sabrina and Helio. I just learned that voting for someone to try to keep them is just wrong because that is a wasted vote to save the best. My philosophy on reality shows LOL.

KMan101
Member Avatar

As much as I like Wayne Newton, he deserved to go. I'm honestly stunned that America got it right this week with their votes.

Floyd and Mark are on borrowed time (not surprising) if the ladies continue to do so damn well (which I hope they do).

Jennie, Mel and Marie were my favorites this week. Jane did awesome as well. Sabrina and Helio were both overshadowed this week and I don't think it's 100% anymore they both will be the ones to beat ... as long as Jennie, Mel, Marie and Jane continue to raise the bar ...

Cameron continues to improve. I was glad Mark stayed but more so for Kym. I wonder how much dancers fanbases affect the votes? She's gotta be garnering votes too.

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

Thankfully America got it right this week - still sad about Albert.

King
Member Avatar

Thank

you

God.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I was actually shocked Wayne went. He has a huge fanbase and we all know Cheryl does too. I got the feeling Cheryl knew they were next as she basically said goodbye Monday night with her speech about Wayne. They should've went a week ago and I am glad they went. I thought we would see another shock like Floyd or Jennie. Wayne wasn't bad but he lacked the same spark in this environment that Jerry Springer and others like this had. If he had that and did a bit more, they could've went further on the strength of that and their fanbases.

Floyd is gone next though. Mark my words. Just like Vivica Fox, he has an ego and thinks he is a God now. Plus, he is with one of the most unlikeable dancers, if not the most. They are gone next and then probably Mark.

Here is my dancer rankings. By the way, enjoyed seeing Billy Ray and his daughter. Adorable.

1.) Sabrina and Mark-amazing. Girl is asking for more challenges she is so good. She has a fanbase and is going to sail to the finals.

2.) Helio and Julianne: She has built up a fanbase like Cheryl and his dancing and decent fanbase will get them though. Not bad this week but a step back.

3.) Marie and Jonathan-I love her!! She is campy, entertaining, and just over the top. Her problem is she will have major trouble with a freestyle routine if she gets to the end. Lifts would not be her forte and I can see her having trouble when compared to younger competition in the finale.

4.) Jane and Tony: One of the most emotional moments I have seen, much like Jerry's waltz only much sadder. Grace, elegance...love her.

5.) Jennie and Derek: She was fierce this week. Very good job acting and capturing the drama. She is so lovable. Love her.

6.) Mel B and Max: They are missing something. For one, Max is very unlikeable, like Karina, so that hurts. Mel can dance. I think it just seems off somehow. I don't find myself entertained. Probably will go far though.

7.) Cameron and Edyta_ He has good posture. He's not bad but I am never entertained. I am pulling for them because Edyta has never won but she isn't winning this year either. Her best chance was with Joey Lawrence a year ago and Cameron lacks the fluidity he had. He isn't bad but not good enough.

8.) Mark and Kim: He is entertaining and, despite my hating him previously, I have come to see him in a new light as a family man and competitor. They have good chemistry and he is really trying, especially with his hip. Unlike Jerry and others who were less talented in previous seasons and relied on entertainment to pull through, he has more talent and looks like he could do better if not for his condition. I like him alot and Kym helps the likability factor for sure.

9.) Floyd and Karina: See my thoughts above. He can dance but the attitude and his partner will be his downfall.

Oh, and keep Drew Lachey! No one wants Samtantha back :lol:

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

LOL, well, at least Drew will be on after the first of the year with Carrie Ann and Bruno's new show. I'm looking forward to Samantha coming back actually.

Thankfully Wayne's fans decided to be merciful to him an allow him to retire gracefully before everyone began groaning everytime his name is mentioned.

I believe Floyd is next in line unless Mark just doesn't perform at all and if he is well, I don't see that happening.

For me, Sabrina and Helio are going to be the top two.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I was so glad that Wayne went! I hope Floyd is next. I do not like him or Karina and his posture is awful! After that Mark needs to go, I don't like him much either; attitude or dancing.

I love Helio and Sabrina!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I really can't stand the Cheeta girl, but damn, she was good tonight.

King
Member Avatar

But then she just totally killed it in the interview. Haha. I can't stand her.

King
Member Avatar

I think the judges are on crack. IMO, Floyd was awful.

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

Cameron kinda needs to get over the Superman thing.

Anyway - Sabrina was great as always....Jane was good too.

King
Member Avatar

Cameron's performance was pretty embarrassing, I thought. Haha.

I think I might vote tonight.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I loved Jane and her outfit this week.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Marie in the ballet class.....

Carrie Ann is getting on my nerves......

And last but not least......

Cam was way to obnoxious for my taste tonight......

King
Member Avatar

Wow. Carrie Anne is obsessed tonight.

I love Jennie Garth!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Ohhhhh I really loved Jennie's outfit and her dance went really well too.....

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Actually, I loved Cameron's dance tonight. He was spot on for his routine and it was humorous playing off the judges (Bruno) previous comments. I hope they get the command performance tomorrow.

They were all really good tonight and the show was just so much fun. Glad that Helio came back to form and Cameron showed that the guys might not be down and out after all.

Surely Floyd will be going. Mark was actually dancing and put on a very entertaining performance.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

King
Oct 15 2007, 07:38 PM
I think the judges are on crack. IMO, Floyd was awful.

Oh, I know! The dance was a mess and his posture is terrible during every dance. I was shocked that they liked it.

Still loving Sabrina and Helio! I like Jennie and Cameron too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply