Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Casting tidbits; Chloe Returns!
Topic Started: Sep 24 2007, 09:39 PM (3,105 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

Wow, add me to the list of those HAPPY Nadia is returning! Do I think she's needed? Not really but I'm excited anyway! I can't wait to see JKJ and Nadia together again.

I'd rather have Chloe back that MeMe Mimi.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

I just don't understand why they are bringing her back. She left w/Brady who was supposed to be her true love, and now she is back without him?

I really hope they go for a Shawn & Chloe pairing because I would love to see Philip with Belle.

Like many have said though, I would rather see her back than Mimi.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Chloe? Again? I don't dislike her, but I just don't see the need for her. My best guess would be that she returns for Belle and Shawn's wedding, and then that gives Phillip someone to work with and hang onto.

Days4Life
Unregistered

The scar story ruined Chloe for me so I hope Hogan can do something interesting with the character. I'm curious as to what they will do about Brady, but it will probably be some lame breakup like Carrie and Mike--a one sentence mention and then completely ignored. Oh well, at least she's a familiar face.

As for Ford Decker, I hope he's short term and actually serves a purpose....and then he can disappear forever.
Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

makes sense that Chloe returns for Shawn and Belle's wedding and then opts to stick around

King
Member Avatar

KMan101
Sep 25 2007, 06:56 AM
Wow, add me to the list of those HAPPY Nadia is returning! Do I think she's needed? Not really but I'm excited anyway! I can't wait to see JKJ and Nadia together again.

I'd rather have Chloe back that MeMe Mimi.

It's gonna be like '99 all over again! LOL. But with a decent writer.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I didn't even think about Chloe returning for the SHELLE wedding. I guess that means we already know who the two people getting married are. Chloe will probably come back as Belle's matron of honor or a bride's maid.

That sucks because I totally want SHLOE and PHELLE. :D

King
Member Avatar

SHLOE would literally be the SEXIEST, HOTTEST, STEAMIEST couple on daytime EVER, EVER, EVER. BB and NB are two of the hottest and most beautiful people I've ever laid eyes on. They're perfection personified, and the thought of the two of them together is OUTSTANDING!

I paired them in my blog. Do it, Hoagie!! DO IT!

Mason
Member Avatar

As much as I like Shelle, I actually would not mind a Shloe pairing either.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

The cast is starting to seem kinda bloated now. More than before.

Any word on Brady? I know it's a long shot, but maybe if he returns we'll see more John.

King
Member Avatar

MichaelGL
Sep 25 2007, 11:09 AM

Any word on Brady? I know it's a long shot, but maybe if he returns we'll see more John.

You just got me thinking of something.

What if Broe are returning for John's funeral, but the Brady hasn't been released because it's a newbie?? Maybe the winner of IWABASS4?

Mason
Member Avatar

MichaelGL

See, this is what irritates me. They start adding to the cast before they deal with trimming the fat. I don't mind old characters returning (on the contrary, I usually love it) but at least make sure there's room for them first so they can actually be involved in a story (paging Adrienne, Lexie and Anna). Although, I'm sure Chloe will just be thrown in with Shawn/Belle/Philip, in this case.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I thought sure after the article about trimming the cast we would hear about departures before we did comings.

It sure doesn't help PR when we get cuts especially if they are vets and there are still people being hired.

KMan101
Member Avatar

King
Sep 25 2007, 12:11 PM
MichaelGL

What if Broe are returning for John's funeral, but the Brady hasn't been released because it's a newbie?? Maybe the winner of IWABASS4?

I'm leaning towards that myself :unsure:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

No! Brady Black needs to stay as far away from Salem as possible.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Is John actually dying? As in, dead forever... never coming back?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

No one even said that John was dying. The death that is currently being taped is Andre's. John is there, alive and well.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

No, no, no to Chloe coming back.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

King
Sep 25 2007, 11:11 AM
MichaelGL

Oh I didn't think of that. I hope that's not what happens. I want one of the women to win so Sami has a female around her age (go Jimena!)

King
Member Avatar

I haven't been watching, and I'm so sad about it. Does anyone know where to find epis of IWBASS online? :( I can't believe abc.com has fashionista diaries online and not IWABASS! LOL!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply