Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Casting tidbits; Chloe Returns!
Topic Started: Sep 24 2007, 09:39 PM (3,004 Views)
psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Oh, I love Nadia and Chloe....and I love Nancy even more! Oh please, Hogan, get Nancy back in the picture and reunite the Nancy/Marlena feud. But, alas, that would involve using Marlena and we know that's not one of your favorite things to do. ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I thought Nancy and Marlena were friends? I seem to remember an episode where Chloe and Nancy had a slumber party at the penthouse with Belle and Marlena, LoL.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 26 2007, 10:03 PM
I thought Nancy and Marlena were friends? I seem to remember an episode where Chloe and Nancy had a slumber party at the penthouse with Belle and Marlena, LoL.

They were somewhat. There was tension with them when Marlena had her radio show. Nancy and her butted heads during that and Nancy ended up taking it over.

Alot of times Nancy would talk behind Marlena's back about how Marlena thought she was perfect and so on so it's a little tough to say I guess. Marlena did try to help her by giving her advice on how to help Chloe at times. I think by the time 2002 rolled around they were friends although I don't remember them having any scenes after like 2002 so who knows.

Mason
Member Avatar

^ Oh, yes, I forgot about the radio show!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

When did all of this take place.... with the radio show, and Marlena and Nancy having a feud? I don't recall any of this.

Mason
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Sep 27 2007, 08:12 AM
When did all of this take place.... with the radio show, and Marlena and Nancy having a feud? I don't recall any of this.

Around the 2000/2001 timeframe. I don't think they really had a feud, it was more just like Nancy was annoyed by Marlena, or something like that.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 27 2007, 12:18 PM
Jinxed Soul
Sep 27 2007, 08:12 AM

Around the 2000/2001 timeframe. I don't think they really had a feud, it was more just like Nancy was annoyed by Marlena, or something like that.

Ah, thanks! I only watched DAYS during the summer months then, so that would be why.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Bjorlin's Back!
As reported in Digest's 9/4 issue, Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) is returning to DAYS OF OUR LIVES. She will first air in November. "We're thrilled to have her back," says Executive Producer Ken Corday. "She is an amazingly beautiful and talented woman." Not surprisingly, Chloe will be part of a storyline with Shawn, Belle and Philip. "She comes back with an edge," teases the exec. For more, see upcoming issues of Digest and Weekly.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Jonatha

Angie79
Sep 27 2007, 09:01 PM
Bjorlin's Back!
As reported in Digest's 9/4 issue, Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) is returning to DAYS OF OUR LIVES. She will first air in November. "We're thrilled to have her back," says Executive Producer Ken Corday. "She is an amazingly beautiful and talented woman." Not surprisingly, Chloe will be part of a storyline with Shawn, Belle and Philip. "She comes back with an edge," teases the exec. For more, see upcoming issues of Digest and Weekly.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

Thanks Angie, I'm one who is happy to see Nadia back. :)

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm disappointed that they're not disclosing any information about Brady. I'm now thinking her and Brady are through.

King
Member Avatar

Thanks, Ang!

Comes back with an edge = divorced.

Mason
Member Avatar

Mhm, and who should be waiting in Salem but a single Philip. You know, I almost hope we do get a Shawn/Chloe pairing. It's about time Belle learns to appreciate Shawn.

King
Member Avatar

I think it's going to be Phelle and Shloe.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

King
Sep 27 2007, 10:29 PM

Oh please, please, please let that happen. I would love it.

Of course, still don't understand Brady being out of the picture. Whatever though

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Nixsoaps
Sep 27 2007, 10:46 PM
King

Of course, still don't understand Brady being out of the picture. Whatever though

I think I would like that too! Maybe Brady left Chloe for Nicole.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Sep 28 2007, 12:34 AM
Nixsoaps
Sep 27 2007, 10:46 PM
King

I think I would like that too! Maybe Brady left Chloe for Nicole.

LOL.

I would love that. I always wanted Brady and Nicole to be together on the show.

Although how sad they would pair the characters up off screen after Ari and Kyle broke up.

And I would be all for Phelle and Shloe. I want some excitement for that mess that doesn't involve babies or hookers.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Add me to the list of those who want PHELLE and SHLOE. I have wanted Shawn and Chloe together since 1999!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 26 2007, 11:03 PM

OHMYGOD!

You HAD to remind me, didn't you? :puke:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

JtSmarts
Sep 28 2007, 11:16 AM
Add me to the list of those who want PHELLE and SHLOE. I have wanted Shawn and Chloe together since 1999!

Damn. It's amazing to me that "the teens" have been around since 1999. Almost an entire DECADE!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Sep 29 2007, 07:19 AM
Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 26 2007, 11:03 PM

OHMYGOD!

You HAD to remind me, didn't you? :puke:

LoL, sorry. I don't look back on those days fondly, either.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply