Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Carolyn Hinsey Sticks Her Foot In Her Mouth; ....freakin bitch.....
Topic Started: Sep 25 2007, 06:04 PM (2,598 Views)
dawn9476

SoapKing
Sep 25 2007, 07:04 PM
Check out what Carolyn Hinsey said in the recent edition of SOD (thanks to Donna at the Zen Board)

Quote:

Hey, GH fans: Why so angry?My pal at TV guide, Michael Logan and I do not believe that women can physically "rape" men any more than people can come back from the dead or get a new head (I mean with a recast, no plastic surgery). So what? You are WELCOME to believe something else and to send your opinions to him and to me. But the fury and anger are severely misplaced.

First of all, if you don't like GH labeling Jax encounter with Irina 'cheating' then write to them, not to me. Second, there is a certain physical...thing...that has to happen to men so that they can have sex, which I just don't see happening when a Rocky and Bullwinkle style villian climbs on your lap with an Uzi after you've been beaten to a pulp. If Jax were a real person (!) he would have been more concerned with the ringing in his ears and getting some water than arousing himself for a cartoon villain.

Lastly, Soaps are pretend.So please don't threaten me and/or Michael because we stated our opinions about fictional stories. Thanks.

Is Carolyn so blinded by her loyalty to GH that she allows her inner psychotic fangurl to come out and have the audacity to say what she did? My goodness. I have ALWAYS loved Carolyn, though I didn't always agree with what she had to say. This is just disgusting. How can SOD allow this woman to have a job?

Why is this mouthpiece for the networks and sometimes select "critic" allowed to write the bullshit that she does? There's a woman who I'd love to see take her place....her initials are M.D.L.

This may be her opinion....but she can take her opinion and shove it up her ass.

She is being the typical Sonny fangurl that hates Jax. If what happen to Jax happen to Sonny, she would picket the ABC studio where GH is filmed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

SteveFrame
Sep 26 2007, 04:21 PM
These stupid remarks just make me not like the magazine even more. I cancelled my subsciption to both magazines when they both ignored ATWT's 50th and wouldn't give them the cover and won't buy it or SOW anymore at the stores. Both magazines have such a hardon for Days and GH and completely ignore the other shows pretty much. And then she constantly makes stupid remarks like these.

I don't think they're even all that gung-ho for DAYS anymore. Almost everytime I see a cover it's either GH or Y&R.

cassie129

Hinsey Hag ranted about Margaret raping Todd? Wait! I thought it was just a show? ~rme~

Let me guess? Big Todd fan?

I can guess how she would have reacted if GH had Sonny raped the way they did poor Jax. <_<

She's so full of it. I'm glad she trolls boards. Like her buddy Logan, she has the principles and integrity of a cockroach.

She's a bullheaded ignoramus who I am sure won't even bother to read the many links fans have sent her, because you know, she knows better than all of us and aren't we silly. ~rme~

It irked me, too, that she acted as if this is *just* a matter of personal opinion. Um, no, not when there is easily-Googled evidence out there that men can be raped, that state laws forbid it, and that women in the U.S. have been prosecuted for it. It's like arguing whether or not the earth is flat.

Liking or dislikng characters is a matter of personal opinion. The question of male rape is NOT.

She makes me sick.

cassie129

dawn9476
Sep 26 2007, 05:00 PM

This may be her opinion....but she can take her opinion and shove it up her ass.

She is being the typical Sonny fangurl that hates Jax. If what happen to Jax happen to Sonny, she would picket the ABC studio where GH is filmed. [/QUOTE]
Don't you know it.

How transparent.

cassie129

Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 26 2007, 05:25 PM
I don't think they're even all that gung-ho for DAYS anymore. Almost everytime I see a cover it's either GH or Y&R.

Don't they have a big DAYS cover right now? Something about the secret or whatnot. I won't buy the rag anymore, but I am pretty sure I saw DAYS on the cover.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Cassie there is always some big story on Days even if they don't make the cover. That is the reason I still say that GH and Days are their biggest hardons and the exact reason I don't buy the mags anymore. And that comes from one who still loves GH and when I quit was one of Days biggest fans. There are 9 daytime shows that they are supposed to be covering and if they can't do that then they don't deserve my money.

cassie129

SteveFrame
Sep 27 2007, 01:50 PM
Cassie there is always some big story on Days even if they don't make the cover. That is the reason I still say that GH and Days are their biggest hardons and the exact reason I don't buy the mags anymore. And that comes from one who still loves GH and when I quit was one of Days biggest fans. There are 9 daytime shows that they are supposed to be covering and if they can't do that then they don't deserve my money.

Just curious, why did you quit DAYS?

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

cassie129
Sep 27 2007, 01:59 PM
SteveFrame
Sep 27 2007, 01:50 PM

Just curious, why did you quit DAYS?

Well I have been disoriented and disenchanted with the show for awhile now and just over the last few weeks just kind of quit. I still tape but on my 4th week that I haven't even watched any of the tapes. I am keeping them in case I want or get the desire to watch at some point, but right now just don't have the desire too - even though some are saying it is better. I believe the ones like IMissAremid and King who are saying it because I trust them as they complain when it is bad and only praise it when it is good - so I trust them because of that - but I just don't have the desire left in me to find out anymore.

A month ago finding out about the possible death of one of my favorites would have sent me on a tirade but now I jsut don't have any feeling about it at all. That is sad for me since I have watched the show since 1970.

juppiter

arousing himself? Does Hinsey believe that men just think "ok ima get hard now"? Chick needs to take a biology course!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply