Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Get CBS Soaps On Demand For Free at TV.MSN.COM
Topic Started: Sep 25 2007, 07:41 PM (367 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Linked

Get CBS Soaps On Demand For Free at TV.MSN.COM

As the World Turns, Guiding Light, Young and the Restless plus prime time shows from the 2007-2008 season

Beginning today, MSN is offering consumers full episodes and highlight clips of shows from CBS primetime, daytime and late night lineups on-demand for free. The content, which will include first-run series from the 2007-2008 CBS fall lineup, is now accessible at http://tv.msn.com/

The availability of this new content delivers on a deal MSN announced with CBS in April to be a part of the CBS Audience Network. A rotating list within a specified viewing timeframe of programming will be offered including the award-winning soap operas THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, THE GUIDING LIGHT and AS THE WORLD TURNS, among others. Also offered is classic programming from the vast library of CBS Television Distribution.

MSN is committed to building relationships with leading content providers, like CBS, to offer the best video content to people online so they can watch it free, whenever they want, where ever they want.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mr. Brightside
Member Avatar

WOW. It works in Canada as well!

This has got the be the first time a US network's online venture has worked in Canada.

bellcurve
Unregistered

But still no B&B?!

Not surprising! Get with it Brad! I want to pay $10 bucks a months to get B&B on my iPod. Make it happen!
Quote Post Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Mr. Brightside
Sep 25 2007, 09:28 PM
WOW. It works in Canada as well!

This has got the be the first time a US network's online venture has worked in Canada.

It didn't work for me.. :(

I got a big voice saying this content is currently unavailable..

BLAH

Mr. Brightside
Member Avatar

Ally
Oct 21 2007, 03:23 PM

BLAH

It stopped working the other week. I had to go back to taping. <_<

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Mr. Brightside
Oct 21 2007, 04:11 PM
Ally
Oct 21 2007, 03:23 PM

BLAH

It stopped working the other week. I had to go back to taping. <_<

Grrrrrrr....and my VCR is posssessed too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply