Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
John Black DOOL UPDATE; - two threads merged
Topic Started: Sep 23 2007, 11:52 PM (39,642 Views)
King
Member Avatar

But even if DAYS stays in the last place, it's going to be a telling week, I think. A lot of people think DAYS being in last place last week was a fluke.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sungrey

If there is truth to this rumor, I'm building a basement shelter and going down inside it until the fallout subsides. And don't get me started on Days' ratings. If Drake's leaving, 1.9 could look like Christmas... lol

Jonatha

sungrey
Sep 24 2007, 05:02 AM
If there is truth to this rumor, I'm building a basement shelter and going down inside it until the fallout subsides. And don't get me started on Days' ratings. If Drake's leaving, 1.9 could look like Christmas... lol

It looks like it's not only Colleen who commits suicide. If Drake does go, Days goes over the cliff with him. What the hell does it mean that Drake has hired a manager to find him work on other shows? Doesn't he have a manager now? And shouldn't his manager be outfront in speaking for him? This sounds like a bunch of BS. I am sick, sick, sick of reading this bunk from some moron's 'birdies' about some vet who's dying, faked funerals with no body, etc. If they are really going to kill off Drake make it good, make it like Isabella's death where people tune in and want to see it. I want Days to be emotional again, I want to cry because the story touches me. And I'm with everyone else, why is Drake going to Oz with Thaao and Deidre if he's getting killed off? :blah:

Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

I'll see what I can find out.

Jonatha

Lskreet
Sep 24 2007, 09:11 AM
I'll see what I can find out.

Thanks in advance, Lskreet. How is it possible tiic don't understand that the viewers want some reality back on Days? We are all tired of this tit for tat 'feud' where somene's shot, stabbed, or thrown into a freezer -- it's a fucking joke and it's gone on for too long and the with the latest ratings going down the shit hole, that proves it. :angry:

Days4Life
Unregistered

I've learned my lesson after getting all excited about MP leaving, only to find he's going to continue torturing me after all--I'll believe this only when it's officially confirmed. But I agree with others that this fake death/near death stuff has to stop. We know no one is going to really die so what's the point? We need stories with an emotional punch to them (I can still cry thinking about Isabella's death) instead of these fake-outs that no one believes any more.

But IF John Black really bites the dust....heaven help us.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

King
Sep 24 2007, 02:19 AM
But even if DAYS stays in the last place, it's going to be a telling week, I think. A lot of people think DAYS being in last place last week was a fluke.

Oh, okay, I thought you meant you thought DAYS was gonna go up like +.4 or something. :lol:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I get what you are saying, King.

With the studio open again, I think we will get some news too and the ratings situation should be big.

Thanks Lskreet for looking into this :)

berlingirl
Member Avatar

Ok I don't know if the rumors are true or false. I don't care either way. I am not a fan Of Jarlena. If it is true I am sorry for the fans.

Lskreet
Member Avatar

The only scenes I know Drake taped today were ones at Brady's pub with Marlena, Bo, Hope and Lucas.

Although I will say they did tape a death scene today.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Lskreet
Sep 24 2007, 07:53 PM
The only scenes I know Drake taped today were ones at Brady's pub with Marlena, Bo, Hope and Lucas.

Although I will say they did tape a death scene today.

Hmmmm. Verrrrrrrrry interesting.

Thanks for the info, LSkreet.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Yes, thank you!

I'm so glad we have you, LSKreet. You rock.

King
Member Avatar

Love the scoopage, LK!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Who's death, if not John's? :unsure:

Lskreet
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Sep 24 2007, 08:26 PM

Do you want me to start a seperate thread about who dies?

King
Member Avatar

SHAWN SR. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

kwarner66

I say just put it here.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Is it Andre's death scene??
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I kind of don't want to see him go. Only because then we'll have to watch many months of Marlena crying and going crazy. I'm content with him being a recurring basis, for that reason alone.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Lskreet
Sep 24 2007, 08:29 PM
DrewHamilton
Sep 24 2007, 08:26 PM

Do you want me to start a seperate thread about who dies?

Please do.

I, as well as many others, are very curious.

Is it a real death or another fake one?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply