Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dirty Sexy Money
Topic Started: Sep 26 2007, 09:15 PM (1,589 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm watching it now, and the first few minutes have been great can't wait to see the rest..... :cheer:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Only 15 minutes in and I'm already LOVING it! Love Natalie Zea and Jill Clayburgh's characters especially!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

This is a whole lot better than Cane was last night. Cane didn't live up to it's hype but this definitely is.

King
Member Avatar

Is this being put up on ABC.com tooooo?

Mason
Member Avatar

God, I f-ing LOVE this show!

I SOO did not see the twist with William Baldwin's character coming! My jaw seriously dropped at that one, LoL.

Soapsuds
Unregistered

Was that Billy Lewis in the sheets? :moon: The show was just eh for me.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Damn it! The sound went out in like the last five minutes! And it was only ABC that did that! :angry:

Could anyone tell me what, if anything happened? And what happened in the previews?

Soapsuds
Unregistered

Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 26 2007, 10:01 PM
Damn it! The sound went out in like the last five minutes! And it was only ABC that did that! :angry:

Could anyone tell me what, if anything happened? And what happened in the previews?

It must have been your local affiliate...because mine was perfect.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Soapsuds
Sep 26 2007, 10:08 PM
Mason AKA Hogan

Well, would you like to share what happened...?

Soapsuds
Unregistered

Mason AKA Hogan
Sep 26 2007, 10:11 PM
Soapsuds
Sep 26 2007, 10:08 PM
Mason AKA Hogan

Well, would you like to share what happened...?

Well lost interest in it ..but a lot of hot guys in bed with some females..lol...and then one of the main male characters said he was going to find out who killed his father....then it ended. I found the ending more appealing than the whole show. I dont know might have been because I was doing something else at the time. But nothing grabbed my attention.
Quote Post Goto Top

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Donald Sutherland leds me to want to check this out. Maybe it's online.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I loved it! My new favorite show behind Brothers and Sisters.

This show is going to make Natalie Zea a star! Thank God she left Passions for primetime. Nat was made for a good juicy role like this. She makes you feel bad for her, because you realize all she really wants is love. I can't wait to see what happened between her and Nick and the reason they didn't work out. It's so obvious they will be paired together down the road.

I adore Jill Clayburgh and she's fits the role of Letitia like a glove.

Samaire Armstrong is perfectly cast as Juliet

Seth Gabel (Jeremy, Ex-Adrian, Nip/Tuck) is as hot as ever.

Color me shocked as hell when I see the divine Candis Cayne as Patrick's mistress. :o

Mason
Member Avatar

I, too, love Natalie Zea. Like Rick said, I really think she'll make a name for herself with this show.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

If anyone wants to watch it will be available online at 2:00am ET on ABC.com

http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

King
Member Avatar

Phew!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Mike

I will predict that you will FLOVE it

Mason
Member Avatar

Yes, it's a lot like B&S, but MUCH soapier!

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Best new show I have watched so far. Will definitely be adding this to my new fall schedule now. So far it is the only one I think I will stick with. Unless Cane gets a lot better next week or two I am giving up on it.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I loved this show too!

I was surpised to see Samaire Armstrong as Juliet Darling (she played Anna on The O.C.), and Trevor St. John as Dutch in the flashbacks.....

KMan101
Member Avatar

Oh my god what a show! I love it! I'll be so pissed if it doesn't get decent ratings.

Natalie Zea, Peter Krause, Donald Sutherland and Jill Clayburgh were amazing.

What a talented and fantastic cast!

Love it love it love it love it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply