Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Dirty Sexy Money
Topic Started: Sep 26 2007, 09:15 PM (1,616 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Okay, I take that back, I DO remember getting a really good view of Eddie Cibrian's hot ass! :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

OMG Eddie and Nat's chem.. HOT

eddie HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Karen Darling fanlisting pimping:

http://ally.escapist.nu/karen

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Dirty Sexy Money finally got a full season order...Hopefully the strike ends after Thanksgiving when the talks start up again, and we can see the full season..I want to know who isn't a Darling...

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Yay!

Mason
Member Avatar

OMG!

FUCK YES!!!

:D

Tonya
Unregistered

Mason AKA Hogan
Nov 19 2007, 12:01 AM
OMG!

FUCK YES!!!

:D

:lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Okay who else teared up when Brian Jr. and Brian sr. had their goodbye?

As soon as I saw that look between Lisa and Jeremy, I knew they were gonne go there. :D

hawk_osu
Member Avatar

So I must have missed a lot tonight!! OMG...LISA and JEREMY!!! WHAT...

And thank goodness this show got a full season order, it's such a guilty pleasure!!

Mason
Member Avatar

OMG...I haven't watched last night's ep yet, but....Lisa and JEREMY?! :o

Mason
Member Avatar

Just got done watching. GREAT episode last night! I definitely teared up at the end too.

dreamaway78

This is my favorite new show.

Brian is my favorite Darling and he and Brian Jr broke my heart last wendesday.

I loved all of it from, the reveal (though I have thought it would be Brian from the beginning) that Brain was a George not a Darling, to the scene with Letiticia and Brian with the "Were you ever going to tell me, if Nick hadn't forced you?" and then his "You let me hate him my whole life" to her "Would it have mattered if you knew the truth" and then his simple "Yeah". And then him holding the door open and saying "I lost two fathers and a son today"

And of course the Nick and Brian scenes.

But the ending in the cab with teh littl eboy looking back at his dad and Brian in teh streets with tears in his eyes, had me wishing a horrid death on the mother of Brian Jr.

Seriously this is the best show. I can't wait for Wednesday.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I do really like DSM, but i don't like the twins...they really bring the show down..Jeremy's story is just ridiculous...but who knows maybe Jeremy and Lisa could be interesting...

Mason
Member Avatar

Jeremy's the only Darling I really don't care for. I LOVE Juliet, though.

Hypnotoad

Kevc1980
Dec 3 2007, 03:12 PM
I do really like DSM, but i don't like the twins...they really bring the show down..Jeremy's story is just ridiculous...but who knows maybe Jeremy and Lisa could be interesting...

That's funny because I find the twins to be the only interesting/entertaining characters. The rest, while watchable, just don't have the gravity that they should. The twins, who also lack gravity, at least add fun.

The show needs a lot more 'dirty' and 'sexy' but I think it is picking up after a slowish start.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply