Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Previews and Spoilers; week of Oct. 1st
Topic Started: Sep 29 2007, 01:20 AM (321 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Courtesy of SoapCentral

http://www.soapcentral.com/gh/scoop.php

Ric is ordered to divert any suspicion away from Johnny Zacharra as Skye secretly listens in.

Sonny reluctantly asks Jax for help.

Georgie and Spinelli catch on to Carly's game.

Robin is tormented by her break up with Patrick.

Nikolas admits that something is wrong but doesn't understand what's happening to him.

Lainey tries to help Cody beat the murder charges.

Sonny and Kate make love.

Liz and Lucky find divorce excruciatingly painful as they go through the necessary steps to end their marriage.

Lucky is stunned when he witnesses Nikolas fly into a sudden rage.

Sonny fights back the urge to strangle Trevor when he smugly informs him that he made sure that Kate was fired from "Couture".

Diane and Alexis face off over who should handle the divorce for Lucky and Liz.

Lulu refuses to accept Logan's heartfelt apology.

The DNA tests results prove that Scott is Logan's biological father.

Carly warns Lulu to stay away from Johnny Zacharra.

Lulu can't hide her growing feelings for Johnny despite her protests to the contrary.

Maxie goes to Logan after her heart is shattered by Cooper.

Johnny pulls a gun on Logan.

Kelly struggles to keep her vow of abstinence.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scott
Member Avatar

Not much of this sounds to appealing.

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

I'm glad to know "it's business time" again sometime this week for Sonny and Kate. ;) I wasn't too hot on them when Kate was very first introduced on GH, but I've really grown to love them together.

I like the Ric/Skye spoiler, too. It's always nice to see her.

Other than that, the Nikolas's s/l and what happens with Carly and crazy Johnny Z. is about all that interests me. I am so tired of Lulu (and Spinelli's sickening worship of her... JFC, enough already!) and Logan (I detest this character) and Lucky and Liz. Blah, blah, blah.

And WTF is this about Maxie going to Logan?! Fuck that noise. Why can't the writers find a way to bring Coop and Maxie back together? They made such an adorable couple (IMHO). Ugh! <_<

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply