Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT Spoilers: Week of October 1st *EDITED!*
Topic Started: Sep 30 2007, 03:34 AM (745 Views)
Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

CASTING NEWS:
Chauntee Schuler is the new Bonnie, divorced from Isaac and a civil lawyer now.

Phil Simms guests as himself on Oakdale Now on Oct. 8th.

SPOILERS:

Rosanna tells the judge that she can't remember anything from the night of the accident. The judge has no choice to exonerate Craig. Craig, knowing that his warning to Rosanna was the reason behind her "forgetfulness", thanks Rosanna for making such a wise choice. Rosanna, in turn, insists that Craig get Meg pregnant. Rosanna then confronts Paul and asks him to prove that he's over Meg by agreeing to move their wedding date up. Paul obliges. Later, a nostalgic Meg returns to the cabin where she saved Paul's life and gets knocked out by Col. Mayer (covering his tracks in his planned murder of Luke). When she comes to, she's in Paul's arms. The two start reminiscing about their past and end up making love.

A seriously injured Dusty realizes that Sly must have lied and therefore, Lily's not coming.

Carly asks Parker to accept the fact that she's dying. Parker asks Carly is Jack can adopt him. An exuberant Carly soon collapses into Jack's arms.

Will learns from Sly that Dusty died from his injuries.

Rosanna hires a P.I.

Carly has a breakdown in front of Jack.

Rosanna leaves incriminating evidence for Paul.

Jack kisses Carly.

Alison tries to impress the Snyders.

Sofie finds out that she's too far along to abort the baby and turns to Aaron.

Rosanna warns Meg to stay away from her man.

As Jack gets close to Carly, he remains oblivious to the magnitude of Carly's condition.

Rosanna makes a decision about her life and her love life, which has devastating repercussions for a loved one.

RUMORS:

Look who's pregnant! Rumor has it that Katie discovers she's pregnant, which obviously throws a monkey wrench into the already immensely complicated drama between her, Jack, Carly, and Brad.

COMING SOON:
Katie fears she's losing her husband and turns to Brad for comfort.

Carly drags Jack to Montana in a last ditch effort to rekindle the flame.

Paul catches a speechless Rosanna with Craig.

Maddie briefs Luke on her uneasiness about Col. Mayer.

Noah and Luke accompany the colonel on a trip, unaware he plans to kill Luke.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Winterguy125

Thanks Dusty, sounds like a must see week, well other than bore-us Sofie :lol:

And I know I should not but I am holding out hope that we will see Lily and Holden's mansion this week.

oakdalelover

Quote:

Rosanna, in turn, insists that Craig get Meg pregnant.

Thanks for the spoilers,Dusty.

I may be wrong but I thought Meg was unable to have a baby. I thought that caused problems for her and Josh.

Maybe Jean and Chris thinks that no one remembers that.

Mason

^ That must not be up on Wikipedia. That's the only way Passanante would ever know about it. :rolleyes: (we REALLY need that one)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

SPOILERS HAVE BEEN EDITED!! :D

kelli_blue
Member Avatar

Quote:

Carly drags Jack to Montana in a last ditch effort to rekindle the flame

I'd rather Carly just let true love work its magic on its own without her having to do all the work. :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply