Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: General Discussion; week of Oct. 1st
Topic Started: Sep 30 2007, 06:25 PM (738 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Open to Discuss, :D

I'm really looking forward to this week. I need something to take my mind off things~

:rockon:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I'm confused by Letcia's murder. Was it a hitman's warning or is it a serial killer?

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I'm pretty sure it was a hitman's warning. I haven't heard anything about a serial killer, unless this Jonny Z. guy is supposed to be really crazy.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Mateo
Sep 30 2007, 06:33 PM
I'm pretty sure it was a hitman's warning. I haven't heard anything about a serial killer, unless this Jonny Z. guy is supposed to be really crazy.

I was just going by the ABC Daytime Hot Sheet spoilers. It said something about Diane making a comment that the hitman sounded more like a serial killer. :shrug: . I guess it could be interesting. I just wish there would be victims who actually have an impact on the show.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^:o

See, I hadn't heard about that. That could be interesting, if done right, and as you mentioned.

Manny
Member Avatar

I think I saw a SOD or SOW Cover that said: GENERAL HOSPITAL MURDERS with Sonny and Kate pictured.

I thought we would have a serial killer as well, but then Laticia got killed, so I assumed it was just SOD's missleading title.

Scott
Member Avatar

I would love for GH to do a Serial Killer storyline. Really there the only show in the last ten years that hasn't done one. Port Charles did one, but not GH. I would only want them to do it, if they had victims that really meant something to the show. I wouldn't be too upset to see Sonny, Carly, Jax or Jerry go!

Manny
Member Avatar

Scott
Oct 1 2007, 03:25 PM
I would love for GH to do a Serial Killer storyline. Really there the only show in the last ten years that hasn't done one. Port Charles did one, but not GH. I would only want them to do it, if they had victims that really meant something to the show. I wouldn't be too upset to see Sonny, Carly, Jax or Jerry go!

I wouldn't eaither (except for Jax), but they would and will never kill Carly and Sonny off! :lol:

If they wanted to, they would have never recasted Carly 3 times.

But I really like most of GH cast, so it would be hard for me to see almost any of them to leave.

But I am always up for a good serial killer mystery, so sure.. Guza, do it! :)

Scott
Member Avatar

I know they would never kill Sonny or Carly off, or Jason for that matter, but a guy could dream, lol

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

I guess it could be interesting. I just wish there would be victims who actually have an impact on the show.

Be careful what you wish for!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Ok, so as a man, I won't ever hit a woman, but OMFG did I want to smack Liz upside the head today, LoL. How dare she stand there and act all innocent when she still won't tell Lucky that Jake isn't his son. C'mon!!! Don't give me this bs about wanting to keep him safe either, you are the one that went and had sex with a mob hitman, you took that risk, faulty condom or not. Lucky deserves to know, period.

Loved Diane acting all upset with Trevor when he told Sonny that he had just 'released' Kate from her duties at Couture. That was hilarious.

Megan Ward has been phenom again this week and it's only Monday, LoL. She's great and I still stand by what I've said in the past the she is the best new addition to the canvas in ahwile.

WTF is up with Nik? Boy Prince is going all psycho, but the whole story just feels off. I guess we'll have to wait and see on that one.

Great to see Alexis more too, She's been here and there for months now, so I hope we continue to see more of her.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I don't like Kirsten Storms with dark hair.

Loved Nik just showing up randomly to tell off Lucky, even though I loved Lucky telling off Liz earlier in the show.

kserox10

Loved yesterdays epi!

Manny
Member Avatar

Monday's was really good.

I love this Nikolas storyline! And Tyler is great! Him blowing up at Lucky was awesome to watch! And in the end, when Em is talking to Jax about Nikolas, and then Nikolas walking in, it was classic soap scene.. :lol:

Maxie looks weird with this new look. I like her better as a blond.

Liz is a bitch. I hate her more and more every day.

Diane is awesome! But I still think she should stay a supporting character. :)

Megan Ward is amazing as Kate! I love her! I do agree with Mateo that she is one of the best casting choices for GH, but they had a few great casting choices this year, so... but she probably is the best one! :)

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Hmm, I'm still on the fence about this whole Jonny Zacharra(sp?) story. It all just seems so weird.

Wednesday's eppy was ok. I knew Scott was gonna pull that crap with Nik, so I wasn't suprised, although I'm interested in where this is going as far as what is going on with Nik.

Loved that there was no Liz today, LoL.

I want LuLu and Logan back together again~ :wub:

Manny
Member Avatar

Just watched Tuesday before work... (I almost missed my bus for work because of it.. :lol: )

Anyway, it was a really fun episode. I loved Carly/Tracy/Alan/Jax! And I finally liked Carly today, when she went to meet Johnny. I wonder what will happen there...

Sonny and Kate were really sweet. Moreso Kate than Sonny, though.. :lol:

Can't wait to see what happens with the paternity test.

It was an okay show...

Manny
Member Avatar

Mateo
Oct 4 2007, 08:42 AM
Hmm, I'm still on the fence about this whole Jonny Zacharra(sp?) story. It all just seems so weird.

Wednesday's eppy was ok. I knew Scott was gonna pull that crap with Nik, so I wasn't suprised, although I'm interested in where this is going as far as what is going on with Nik.

Loved that there was no Liz today, LoL.

I want LuLu and Logan back together again~ :wub:

I so agree with you. Lulu and Logan HAVE TO get back together! I love them! Although, I must admit that making Johnny a third party, who makes Logan jealous is kinda great. But they better put L&L3 back together SOON!!

And this Nikolas storyline is really good. What was that party Emily was talking about??

I love that we get a break from Lucky/Liz/Jason storyline!

Spinelli is so funny! :lol:

I wish we'd get more Q's though... Edward and Tracy are so funny!

titan1978
Member Avatar

I think the party Emily was talknig about was the ball that ended with Katherine falling to her death (she wasn't really dead) after Laura found her and told her that she was wearing her old dress, Stefan was making her into Laura.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Friday's eppy was a confuzzling mess. They had a ton of people from Night Shift continuing their stories on GH. For those of us that didn't watch NS, we were like, "Huh?" :unsure:

jcar03
Member Avatar

^Yeah. Many of couldn't watch even if we wanted to. I am watching now and am thinking about hitting the fast forward button.

From what I heard from people who did see NS that it was a complete mess as well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply