Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Weekly Discussion; Week of Oct. 1
Topic Started: Oct 1 2007, 12:06 PM (2,661 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Chris Gerse is the bane of my existence.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

King
Oct 6 2007, 03:56 PM
Chris Gerse is the bane of my existence.

For the life of me, I can't understand why they keep him. He can't act and he is the OPPOSITE of attractive. Every summer when he goes off to Summer Camp or Switzerland, or wherever the writer wants to send him, I hope that it's because they have plans to recast or SORAS....but no such luck. It's a good thing I'm able to FF through his cringe-worthy scenes that make me want to :puke:

Mason
Member Avatar

Don't even get me started on Chris Gerse...you'll never hear the end of it, trust me.

Anywayyy...

After the past month, and especially this week, I have to say that DAYS has THE most underrated cast in daytime. There are seriously so many gems on the show right now. Lauren Koslow, Joe Mascolo, Thaao Penghlis, Stephen Nichols, the list goes on and on. And even Shelley Hennig hasn't been bothering me. That in itself is a miracle!

And after the Lucas/Kate scenes in the car, I just have to say,

LAUREN KOSLOW for Supporting Actress EMMY in '08! Damn if that wasn't the best work I've seen from her yet! I FINALLY love Kate again after 3 years!

daysfan
Member Avatar

Oh Mason I agree. Kate is becoming loveable again after a long time of being such a manipulative mother. She needs to be used more, seriously. In the past few months whenever Hogan uses her she has been very enjoyable. And now that Lucas is out of her life it opens up even more possibilities.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 6 2007, 01:45 PM
King
Oct 6 2007, 11:15 AM
Love you sig, cubsgirl!

And I love your avi too.

Go CUBS!

Thanks both of you. :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

daysfan
Oct 6 2007, 04:51 PM
Oh Mason I agree. Kate is becoming loveable again after a long time of being such a manipulative mother. She needs to be used more, seriously. In the past few months whenever Hogan uses her she has been very enjoyable. And now that Lucas is out of her life it opens up even more possibilities.

I especially agree with your last line. Oh, after all these years, a writer FINALLY got her in an emotionally wrecked state that allows her to justifiably go back to her roots as a hooker! :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Kate hasn't gone back to being a hooker. She just slept with Stefano for money once. She's not exactly marking her turf on the street corners. :lol:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 7 2007, 01:51 AM
Kate hasn't gone back to being a hooker. She just slept with Stefano for money once. She's not exactly marking her turf on the street corners. :lol:

Oh, I know that. Not YET.

What I meant was, she's FINALLY in the right emotional state, whereas she wasn't when she made the deal with Stefano a few weeks ago.

Now that she's lost Lucas "forever," and it seems like it'll stick this time (yeah right), it's the PERFECT time for her to go into a depression, drink a lot, and "need a man" to fill the void. She needs to feel wanted by someone, if not her son. She needs to fill all these voids.

In other words, she needs to have SOMONE fill in all HER voids. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Oct 6 2007, 05:08 PM
IMissAremid
King
Love you sig, cubsgirl!

And I love your avi too.

Go CUBS!

Sorry CubsGirl, wait till next year.

Back on subject. This week has been really good in my opinion. The only thing I though was off was the insertion of the college scenes in otherwise intense episodes.This upcoming week looks outstanding. Hope it plays out as well as we've been led to believe.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Oct 8 2007, 11:44 AM
cubsgirl
IMissAremid
King
Love you sig, cubsgirl!

And I love your avi too.

Go CUBS!

Thanks. It was depressing to watch because the Cubbies played like crap the whole time. You guys got some good youngesters. Good luck in the next round.

At least I had the Bears beat the Pack last night so there was one good sports moment over the weekend. :lol:

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Oct 8 2007, 11:47 AM
ArizonaDaze
Oct 8 2007, 11:44 AM
cubsgirl
IMissAremid
King
Love you sig, cubsgirl!

And I love your avi too.

Go CUBS!

Thanks. It was depressing to watch because the Cubbies played like crap the whole time. You guys got some good youngesters. Good luck in the next round.

At least I had the Bears beat the Pack last night so there was one good sports moment over the weekend. :lol:

Thanks. If we had lost I would have pulled for the Cubs. Good luck with your football team.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply