Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wally Kurth joining ATWT
Topic Started: Oct 2 2007, 08:53 PM (942 Views)
Soapsuds
Unregistered

He will be playing Sam. A new character in Oakdale.
Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Wow I love Kurth. He is such a good actor.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

It's only a brief stint, and we all know how Jean Piss is at writing for new characters. <_<

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

It sucks that it's a short stint.

Soapsuds
Unregistered

He could be on longer. You know Jean and her short stints. But who knows Robin M. was short. Although she still appears as a ghost....LOL.
Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Wow. I thought for sure that if Kurth moved to another soap it would be DAYS.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DrewHamilton
Oct 2 2007, 09:19 PM
Wow. I thought for sure that if Kurth moved to another soap it would be DAYS.

Me too. It could still happen though since this role is short term.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

You're right Angie. Adrienne seems to mention Justin and the kids more and more each time she's on the show. Hopefully with Max becoming a bartender at the Cheatin' Heart, this means we'll be seeing more of Adrienne, and hopefully that leaves leaway for Kurth to return as Justin.

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 2 2007, 09:27 PM
You're right Angie. Adrienne seems to mention Justin and the kids more and more each time she's on the show. Hopefully with Max becoming a bartender at the Cheatin' Heart, this means we'll be seeing more of Adrienne, and hopefully that leaves leaway for Kurth to return as Justin.

I noticed that about Adrienne, too. Hopefully her mentioning Justin actually means TPTB are thinking about asking Wally Kurth to return to Days. Man, I would love for that to happen (even it was only for a short while).

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I have to wonder though, if Justin were to return to Salem, would he bring in tow the kids? There's about 3 or 4 of them, I think. That will only increase that younger set that already rules too much of the airtime.

Mason
Member Avatar

I think they'd probably just leave the kids off - for the time being, anyway. But yeah, this surprises me, because I thought he'd be going back to DAYS, too.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Who wants to bet that Frons and JFP are seriously pissed now? When Brad Maule started recurring on Y&R, when he still recurred on GH, they started using him lesser than usual (and he was already used poorly).

Winterguy125

I always loved Ned when I was watching GH years ago, so I know the actor is good, which is good, but my problem is we don't need anymore new characters at this point.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Actually, I'm hoping Adrienne is written out as well as the Cheatin' Heart. In my view, this is not the way to build up Days with the fans.

WTGH
Member Avatar
Bitch!

Hmmm... I see him with Lily.

Perhaps Barbara?

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Good for him.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I agree with Steph.

GOOD FOR HIM!

He deserves a longer stint though. I'm actually quite surprised DAYS hasn't asked him to at least appear once or twice.

titan1978
Member Avatar

Great news for Kurth. I think his version of Ned has run its course anyway. I would like GH to get Kurt Mckinney (sp) back and take Ned back to his darker roots. He still looks great, and GL doesn't use him well.

Sephora
Unregistered

Oh, that's just wrong. He should come back to Days since he's still mentioned
Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Well I think he has to be asked back. :lol: and there aren't even any rumors that Days is interested.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply