Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wally Kurth joining ATWT
Topic Started: Oct 2 2007, 08:53 PM (885 Views)
Sephora
Unregistered

DaysFanJean
Oct 3 2007, 02:20 AM
Actually, I'm hoping Adrienne is written out as well as the Cheatin' Heart. In my view, this is not the way to build up Days with the fans.

So much of Days history is forgotten, I like having the Heart around, it has good memories of some great scenes.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

I wouldn't mind seeing Justin back on DAYS, but it's not like they'd ever use him for more than a gratuitous scene every now and then. We hardly even see Adrienne, as it is.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

billyjill
Unregistered

Yeah I'm sure the Cheatin' Heart is what's gonna drive fans away from this show. Ratings poison, I tell you.
Quote Post Goto Top

hunterforrester
Member Avatar

I missed it how did DAYS explain why Adrienne is in Salem without Justin and the kids? Are they divorced? Separated?

Mason

hunterforrester
Oct 6 2007, 01:09 PM
I missed it how did DAYS explain why Adrienne is in Salem without Justin and the kids? Are they divorced? Separated?

They're still married, but I'm honestly not really sure where Justin and the kids are supposed to be right now.

Sephora
Unregistered

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 6 2007, 02:33 PM
hunterforrester
Oct 6 2007, 01:09 PM

They're still married, but I'm honestly not really sure where Justin and the kids are supposed to be right now.

When Stephanie moved in with Adrienne she said "You can move it with Justin and the boys and I." As in, the family is there, in Salem, we just don't get to see them. That's why I'm bummed they didn't ask Wally back when he was available.
Quote Post Goto Top

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

I wish Wally were a member of a core family. I just hope this is successful and maybe he can stick around. In my dreams he could be a new love interest for Barbara.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply