Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT: Casting News; UPDATED
Topic Started: Oct 4 2007, 12:47 AM (515 Views)
Winterguy125

Casey has been recast:

http://www.pgpphoto.com:3864/showthread.php?t=28852

This boy is smoking hot :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Ew! I'm sorry he is not that attractive, IMO.

Let's just hope this one can act, unlike his predecessor.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

He is definitely good looking. I am still unsure how I feel. It just seems like we are getting way too many characters on all of a sudden and the ones they do have aren't being used - at least many of them.

Winterguy125

I agree with you Steve, there does seem to be way to many new cast members coming on or joining the show soon, I wonder if we are going to be hearing about the ones that are leaving soon, I know that SOD stuff could just be rumors but I find it odd how they said there would be cast member exits later this year, which is why they keep on bringing in more new people.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

When I click on the page, an error page pops up.
:shrug: :shrug: :unsure: :shrug: :shrug:

KMan101
Member Avatar

oy.

too modelish for me.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

From Soap Opera Digest Online:

Breaking News
Don't Believe Everything You Read

Despite the rumor and accompanying photo of a young actor! currently making the message board rounds, ATWT has not recast Casey Hughes, the role played by Zach Roerig from 2005 until earlier this year, when the character was shipped off to prison. "It's not true at all," says a surprised spokesperson.

Mason

Thank God!

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I never saw anything. :shrug:

Mr. Brightside
Member Avatar

I like how the PGP board is making him out to be some grand actor. They say he was recurring on 'Las Vegas', but it was only for 1 episode. I mean, come on! Paris Hilton had 1 episode gig on VEGAS.

LV is my favourite show and I can't even remember him. As long as its a grown up Casey.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

^^It's just a rumor, Mr. B! ;) He's not actually been recast. ;)

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

According to SOD, you're not getting a nuCasey. :unsure:

Mr. Brightside
Member Avatar

New Casey or not. I was reading some other boards and people were going crazy for this guy. And I quote "I'm gonna be watching everyday now!"...hmm, maybe TPTB take this reaction far too seriously and only hire the models based on statements like this?

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

SOMEONE PLEASE POST A PICTURE!!!!!!

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Dusty
Oct 4 2007, 09:51 PM
SOMEONE PLEASE POST A PICTURE!!!!!!

Posted Image

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Just LOOKING at him, I can tell he couldn't act his way out of a parking ticket! <_<

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply