Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Sami Drives EJ to the Brink!
Topic Started: Oct 4 2007, 07:58 AM (2,427 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 4 2007, 11:20 PM
See, to me, the fact that it's too easy is exactly the reason why I think he probably will turn out to be the driver.

I guess when you take into considersation TPTB... yes this could be the case. The past has shown they like to take the easy most obvious route most of the time lmao ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Mason AKA Hogan
See, to me, the fact that it's too easy is exactly the reason why I think he probably will turn out to be the driver.

LOL yes. I know exactly what you mean. I can't remember a single instance since Hogan came back that he didn't make the most obvious culprit possible guilty for something that happened. Even the DiMeras were made to be responsible for the Skanks on a Plane mess even though they wound up having nothing whatsoever to do with that actual story.

I'd love it if Will was behind the wheel, but I am trying to keep my expectations that will come to pass down since whenever I expect the show to give me a big surprise or twist it disappoints me every time.

Implosion

cjknick
Oct 4 2007, 11:19 AM
Glad to see that Will's back ... Does he DRIVE yet?

My theory - since Bryan D's up coming SOD article mentions that Lucas is going to be sleeping alone ... which suggests that SAMI and EJ do infact get married but with all the speculation due to the now out SOD and SOW articles about "who hit John" and the SOW article points to EJ ... and EJ is evidently near by because he was trailing Belle.... Perhaps EJ is the witness to the Hit and Run ... perhaps it is WILL who hits John .... and EJ as the witness tells Sami it was Will and if she wants to keep Will out of Jail for hit and run and keep the secret - she must Marry him!

I love your theory. I totally think you are on to something. What a great storyline if they do decide to go with this. On today's show... Will says that he had to take his drivers test with some guy named Lars...and he was upset cause it should have been Lucas. Sooooo I think you are definitely on to something here.

BTW - they do show all of the car accident...there are several pics online that detail the shots that they are doing.

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 4 2007, 12:14 PM
Sephora,

There is something in tomorrow's episode where Will mentions learning to drive while he was in Europe so there could very well be something to CJKnick's theory. Beats the hell out of EJ being the driver anyway.

But EJ not being the driver still won't take away from the fact that this whole thing is about Sami and Lumi/EJami and it shouldn't be.

And if John is killed in a hit and run it won't change the fact that this is a repeat of Zach's death.

And if EJ is the main suspect it won't change the fact that this is a repeat of his whole shooting thing.

I feel like the show is on a loop at this point.

I swear Hogan Sheffer needs to stop planning out DOOL stories while beating off to a picture of Alison Sweeney with a head full of acid.

Once again, I ask, THEY WOKE UP JOHN BLACK FROM THAT COMA FOR THIS?!?!

ROFLMMFAO @ the bolded sentence! Bwahahaha! Bravo! Posted Image

DramaKing
Member Avatar

Johns death is going to be about sami, at first. its whats gonna push her to marry ej.

however i think people like marlena will be affected by it right away, then down the line as well.

and im glad john is going, because has tied marlena down for to long.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

KMan101
Oct 4 2007, 09:14 AM
why do i have a feeling that John's accident happens off-screen and we probably only see John and Marlena for a brief two seconds?

Actually, its shown onscreen.

Sephora
Unregistered

dawn9476
Oct 5 2007, 12:05 AM
It doesn't matter if EJ hit John or not. He proves that he is obsessed with Sami and doesn't love her. First by stalking her little sister to her college class. Then by going back to see Sami and arguing with her about her decision not to marry him. If EJ truly loved Sami, he would admit defeat. He wouldn't go stalking Belle or go back to pick a fight with Sami after he got bored with waiting for Belle to come out of her class.

This argument cracks me up simply because I've seen people use it as "EJ doesn't love Sami" but years ago the same argument was used to prove Sami loved Lucas because of all the things she did, blackmail, revenge, things like that.

EJ follows, not stalks, there's a legal definition precluding what he does from being stalking. He argues about the wedding because he loves her, just like Sami did with Lucas when he called of their weddings. Or did Sami not love Lucas at that time?

And, fortunately, spoiler information indicates EJ had nothing to do with the accident. Thank goodness.
Quote Post Goto Top

PoisonIvy
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan

That would irritate me to no end.

I'm hoping it's Will.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I'm actually hoping it's NOT Will because we've already been there, done that. The only difference is Will is not a manipulative brat like Chelsea was.

Sephora
Unregistered

OneBadKitty
Oct 10 2007, 03:06 PM
I'm actually hoping it's NOT Will because we've already been there, done that. The only difference is Will is not a manipulative brat like Chelsea was.

Well, I wouldn't say that. He's a manipulative brat, just on a different level. But I agree, I don't want it to be Will as it would be a repeat, although, Hoggie is good at doing repeats.
Quote Post Goto Top

cjknick
Member Avatar

If it is Will that would be a pretty interesting storyline ... lets say that EJ who is trailing Belle - is a witness to John being hit by WILL... That would give EJ leverage over Will ... because Will would have left the scene of a Hit and Run and he would be responsible for the death of his step-grandfather... EJ comes to the rescue and he pays a guy to take the "fall" a little stint in prison for lets say a million bucks ... he tells Will he will take care of it .... he tells Will that he loves him mother and that this would destroy her ... so together EJ and Will hide the fact that it was Will... EJ gets Will on his side ... Sami now thinks that the vendetta lives until she marries EJ ... let the games begin!

Plus the fact that Will would be for ever feeling guilty it could mess him up - the guilt could eat away at him .... turns him either real bad ... or overly saintly!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

cjknick
Oct 10 2007, 02:20 PM
If it is Will that would be a pretty interesting storyline ... lets say that EJ who is trailing Belle - is a witness to John being hit by WILL... That would give EJ leverage over Will ... because Will would have left the scene of a Hit and Run and he would be responsible for the death of his step-grandfather... EJ comes to the rescue and he pays a guy to take the "fall" a little stint in prison for lets say a million bucks ... he tells Will he will take care of it .... he tells Will that he loves him mother and that this would destroy her ... so together EJ and Will hide the fact that it was Will... EJ gets Will on his side ... Sami now thinks that the vendetta lives until she marries EJ ... let the games begin!

Plus the fact that Will would be for ever feeling guilty it could mess him up - the guilt could eat away at him .... turns him either real bad ... or overly saintly!

I hate it... but then again, I hate the whole EJ/Sami story anyway. :lol:

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 10 2007, 03:26 PM
cjknick
Oct 10 2007, 02:20 PM

I hate it... but then again, I hate the whole EJ/Sami story anyway. :lol:

- Sings Aaliyah - "We need a resolution" :D

Mason
Member Avatar

I don't want it to be Will, either. I already hate him as played by Chris Gerse enough as it is.

Implosion

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 4 2007, 06:25 PM
Just yesterday, I said I didn't care who hit John as long as it wasn't E.J. So who do we find out it is today?

E.J.

:angry:

Its not EJ. Thank the good lord. Someone must be paying attention to you!!!
:)

Mason
Member Avatar

Implosion
Oct 10 2007, 02:54 PM
Its not EJ. Thank the good lord. Someone must be paying attention to you!!!
:)

I know, right? Thank you, Jesus! :D :clap:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply