Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Donovan OUT, Bjorlin IN
Topic Started: Oct 4 2007, 08:20 AM (2,583 Views)
Jonatha

Source: SOW

Revolving Door

OUT:
Trevor Donovan [Jeremy] who joined Days in June as the son of Mike Horton and Robin Jacobs taped his last scenes on September 28th. Jeremy packs his things and leaves town, making one last stop at the Theta House to see Stephanie. This sees the character off on October 17th, confirms a rep for the show.

WELCOME BACK:
A rep for Days of Our Lives confirms that Nadia Bjorlin's top secret return as Chloe is a done deal. Word is the actress has signed a two year contract with the show and will begin taping in November. Bjorlin left Days in 2005 with co-star Kyle Lowder when Chloe and Brady wed and took off on their honeymoon. Since Lowder is currently committed to his role as Rick and The Bold and the Beautiful, Chloe will hit Salem solo. Bjorlin likely will be reunited with Jay Kenneth Johnson [Philip], but since she is dating Brandon Beemer [Shawn] in real life, that could be an interesting way to go too. Watch out, Belle!

IN:
Matthew Florida [Ford Decker] - Florida portrays a handsome fraternity guy at Salem University beginning October 9th.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hypnotoad

C'mon, do we really need Chloe back? And why can't the writers finally break away from Shawn/Belle/Phillip/[insert other female character's name here]? I'd rather have all these character leave each other's orbit and go to other storylines. For example, Lucas and Phillip fued that Hogan started could mine gold. Shawn decides it is time to man-up and takes the Brady-DiMera fued on full tilt. Sadly for him, his confrontation with EJ leaves him bloodied and broken, but also set on revenege. Belle gets over both losers and winds up falling for her teacher - Nurse Noah. Look for Noah to have a connection to Steve's past and boom, Belle is thrown into orbit with Steve. Anything but this stupid trianlge about characters and relationships no one cares about anymore.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

If Jeremy is leaving then this Ford character is probably around for a longer stint than we thought or Max will renew his relationship with Stepahnie big time then.

I have grown to like Donovan but not Patrick. So that is bad news - if we have to keep them.

Plus at this point, I would just as soon keep Jeremy as another new character to get used to.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

PRAISE THE LORD!!! :D

I was starting to enjoy Trevor Donovan as Jeremy, but he's a character that isn't necessary on the show. I am waiting for Marcus Patrick's real release announcement next.

With Jeremy out, and recent spoilers that say that Stephanie spies on Max and his date from the auction, are we going back to Max and Stephanie AGAIN?! Hopefully, if Stephanie has to say on this show, lets hope she gets Ford, and not Max. I mean, damn go after Nick. I'd rather see a Chelsea/Nick/Stephanie triangle rather than Max and Stephanie.

So glad for Nadia's return.

And I'm actually looking forward to Ford. I hope that Hogan writes him with layers, like he did Nick. He created Nick so well, and I hope he does the same with Ford. This show needs another strong younger male.

King
Member Avatar

It was an awful miscast from day one, but damn, I was loving him in the role now.

Absolutely cannot wait for the beautiful Nadia Bjorlin to hit my screen again!

I'm so bored with Shelle/Phelle.

sungrey

Don't you dare mess with Shelle! I'll storm the studio!! :lol: :lol:

Ah, I'm just kidding. Good way for Days to cut its losses on the Jeremy character. When you find yourself saying "a Horton would never behave like this" then you know the head honchos messed up big time.

And to be a bit nitpicky: If Nadia's return is supposed to be top secret, why the hell is it getting out to the press? :P

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I'm thrilled. Jeremy was badly written from day one.

And I for one didn't really care for Woe-Is-Me.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Oh, thank god.

I knew it was coming though. Jeremy NEVER felt long-term to me. Jett still doesn't either.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I prefered Jett over Jeremy anyday. But they both can go. I liked Chloe but do we need her probably not.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Why can't it be Marcus Patrick getting his walking papers and not Donovan?

I'm starting to like Jeremy and I loved that scene Jeremy had with Chelsea and Nick last week.

King
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 4 2007, 10:24 AM

I'm starting to like Jeremy and I loved that scene Jeremy had with Chelsea and Nick last week.

:rockon:

dawn9476

Quote:

OUT:
Trevor Donovan [Jeremy] who joined Days in June as the son of Mike Horton and Robin Jacobs taped his last scenes on September 28th. Jeremy packs his things and leaves town, making one last stop at the Theta House to see Stephanie. This sees the character off on October 17th, confirms a rep for the show.

I knew that once Ed Scott came on, TD's were numbered. Hopefully, MP will eventually be let go.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 4 2007, 10:24 AM

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I felt that Trevor was finally starting to find his groove.
Maybe we will get lucky and Jett will disapear off screen just like Marcus's character did on AMC.

Days4Life
Unregistered

I hope Marcus Patrick is next to go. I was actually starting to get used to Jeremy and enjoyed his scenes with Nick and Chelsea last week. But Jett...they should have killed him off in the Vegas shooting.

Chloe...I'm neutral about this. She's a familiar face, but I wasn't a big fan of the character. We do need something to shake up this neverending Shawn/Phillip/Belle triangle, though, so maybe Chloe is the answer.
Quote Post Goto Top

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I want to be happy that JKJ may finally get some good stuff. I do have fond memories of Phil's at first grudging then full blown love for Chloe. I just hated it when Chloe chose the dolt Brady over Phil. I was never much of a Brady fan.

Seeing how this show has written my favortie, I wonder if this will just end up being a big mess too.

My faith is at an all time low. Someone(at this sinking show) please prove me wrong!!!

Sephora
Unregistered

IMissAremid
Oct 4 2007, 11:24 AM

Amen! I've actually been liking Jeremy lately. Hogan is such a waste of space as a writer.
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I wonder if Max and Stephanie are the end game here, or if they're next.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Argh!!!! When are we gonna hear about Marcus Patrick damn it!

I was getting use to Donovan and wouldn't have minded if he stayed and Patrick had left, but oh well.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

What stupid people running Days now. Jeremy is a Horton and they could have brought Mike Horton back to straighten out Jeremy so instead they leave the most boring pathetic actor Marcus Patrick and bring back another most boring actor Bjorlin. Grrrrrrrrr.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I don't know what their plans are but if it is to bring on new characters they should have just stuck with Jeremy. We have had to endure the last few months with him, but he is familiar now and is growing. I am actually starting to like him. As I said before I would much rather stick with someone who is familiar at this point than have to get to know a brand new actor and character.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply