Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Donovan OUT, Bjorlin IN
Topic Started: Oct 4 2007, 08:20 AM (2,509 Views)
ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 4 2007, 10:24 AM
Why can't it be Marcus Patrick getting his walking papers and not Donovan?

I'm starting to like Jeremy and I loved that scene Jeremy had with Chelsea and Nick last week.

Yes, I liked that scene too, but still don't like Donovan. Jett can leave anytime too. Please.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

SteveFrame
Oct 4 2007, 11:58 AM
I don't know what their plans are but if it is to bring on new characters they should have just stuck with Jeremy. We have had to endure the last few months with him, but he is familiar now and is growing. I am actually starting to like him. As I said before I would much rather stick with someone who is familiar at this point than have to get to know a brand new actor and character.

Me too, Steve.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Nixsoaps
Oct 4 2007, 10:48 AM
IMissAremid

I'm starting to like Jeremy and I loved that scene Jeremy had with Chelsea and Nick last week.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I felt that Trevor was finally starting to find his groove.
Maybe we will get lucky and Jett will disapear off screen just like Marcus's character did on AMC.

Seriously, I so hated Trevor Donovan and Jeremy when he first came on... and now? I'm fucking pissed because after that Jeremy-Nick scene I had it in my head that Chelsea-Nick-Jeremy could be a good younger set trio of friends with a really cool dynamic and maybe Jeremy and Nick could be sort of odd couple sort of roommates and Chelsea and Jeremy would have this really antagonistic relationship at first but eventually become good friends sort of like Hope and Steve.

I mean it's just like the situation with Willow. I wanted her dead dead dead for so long and then the last two weeks they let her be a bitch and she just fucking owned and then she was killed I was sad.

Grrrrrrr. Why does this show always do the exact opposite of what I want?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 4 2007, 01:45 PM
I mean it's just like the situation with Willow. I wanted her dead dead dead for so long and then the last two weeks they let her be a bitch and she just fucking owned and then she was killed I was sad.

*sigh*

Please, a moment of silence for my dearly departed. :(

The good die young...

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 4 2007, 12:45 PM
Nixsoaps
Oct 4 2007, 10:48 AM
IMissAremid

You took the words right out of my mouth.

I felt that Trevor was finally starting to find his groove.
Maybe we will get lucky and Jett will disapear off screen just like Marcus's character did on AMC.

Seriously, I so hated Trevor Donovan and Jeremy when he first came on... and now? I'm fucking pissed because after that Jeremy-Nick scene I had it in my head that Chelsea-Nick-Jeremy could be a good younger set trio of friends with a really cool dynamic and maybe Jeremy and Nick could be sort of odd couple sort of roommates and Chelsea and Jeremy would have this really antagonistic relationship at first but eventually become good friends sort of like Hope and Steve.

Grrrrrrr. Why does this show always do the exact opposite of what I want?

To piss you off? You always make good posts though. Keep it up, Mary.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Oct 4 2007, 12:50 PM
IMissAremid
Oct 4 2007, 01:45 PM

*sigh*

Please, a moment of silence for my dearly departed. :(

The good die young...

LMAO Drew! I will give you that moment of silence, just because I actually liked her a tiny bit at the end.

Yes, isn't it amazing how when Trevor came on, many were very vocal about not wanting him. Now we see that the tides have changed.
Out with Marcus, pronto.

One thing though, at least Hogan is not killing Jeremy. Doesn't it appear that is how every other f'ing character leaves this show lately.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I hated Jerkemy from day one. He verbally abused Stephanie, which was a major turn-off, but when he held her head underwater while they were in the hot tub, he was officially off my list.

So needless to say, good riddance Jeremy.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I love how we all hated Jeremy coming on but now some of us hate to see him go :lol: . That is the way it always seems though.

I grew to like Donovon but he isn't needed and I knew it was coming with Ed here now. I expect Marcus to be next and I am quite surprised he wasn't first. He has already been backburnered.

I have a feeling what happens with Stephanie will be dependent on what Darin does next year. His contract is up and, if he bolts, then I think she is a goner. I think that is one reason why Days keeps going back to Max/Stephanie while also not really going full throttle with it. They don't want to build up long-term story for someone who may be leaving. I like Hennig and Brooks so I hope they don't leave. The show needs young characters.

I am very happy about Chloe because that set needs a 4th member and I always liked her under every writer but JER. He turned her into a shallow, whiny, bitch and basically ruined Broe for me. I see potential in going the route of Phloe again or even doing Shawn/Chloe. However, my perfect story for her would be for her to mix it up with Max. I would love to see that.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

IMissAremid

That is what I was thinking! I like Trevor and Jeremy now, but I can't stand Jett. He needs to go!

I am not a fan of Nadia, but if the story is decent I don't mind her being back that much.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Glad Donovan is gone.

I'd kind of like to see Chloe in the Lucas/Sami/EJ triangle

Nadia and James would be HOT

Mason
Member Avatar

Oooh, E.J./Chloe could be VERY interesting, Rick! I like! Max/Chloe might not be too bad an idea, either...

Well, I'm very happy about this news, and I think we all pretty much saw it coming once Ed Scott came aboard. I'll admit, while I still intensely dislike Jeremy, Trevor Donovan has been growing on me ever so slowly, but he does need to go. What I'm hoping, though, is that this means Marcus Patrick isn't far behind. Shelley Hennig has been somewhat growing on me as well, but I still hate the about-face the writers have done with Stephanie, so I think they should give that character a break, too.

Sephora
Unregistered

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 4 2007, 04:07 PM
Oooh, E.J./Chloe could be VERY interesting, Rick! I like! Max/Chloe might not be too bad an idea, either...

Well, I'm very happy about this news, and I think we all pretty much saw it coming once Ed Scott came aboard. I'll admit, while I still intensely dislike Jeremy, Trevor Donovan has been growing on me ever so slowly, but he does need to go. What I'm hoping, though, is that this means Marcus Patrick isn't far behind. Shelley Hennig has been somewhat growing on me as well, but I still hate the about-face the writers have done with Stephanie, so I think they should give that character a break, too.

Chloe is too fucking self centered to be with EJ. The fact that she's being brought back disgusts me on a couple levels. One, I hate the character and two I feel bad for the Broe fans. They got their happy ending and now Hogan is pissing on that too.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Don't get me wrong, Sephora, I'm not particularly happy that Chloe, of all characters, is being brought back (especially since I was one of the four total Broe fans), but since she is, I figure I might as well resign myself to it and try to enjoy it as much as humanly possible.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I just don't understand why we can NEVER get rid of this bitch! She's left and come back... what, 3 or 4 times now? She obviously thinks she can move on to bigger and better, but what she doesn't realize is that despite her bombshell good looks, her voice and acting is coma-inducing. The moment she doesn't find super-stardom, she comes slinkering back to Days with her tail tucked between her legs, just in time for sweeps to piss off every fan who hated her.

She's like herpes! She just keeps coming back again and again and try as you might, you simply can't get rid of her.

Mason
Member Avatar

LoL, I don't mind Chloe as much as some, but I love your last post, Kenny! :lol:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Kenny, you so funny! :hail:

Jonatha

The article teases that Chloe might become involved with Shawn. Brandon and Nadia have been dating in real life for some time. Anyone interested in seeing them together? As long as Shawn goes back to Belle in the long run.

King
Member Avatar

I have no doubt Jeremy will be back - and soon.

This is like Shayna Rose part Deux.

Mason
Member Avatar

Well, if we're gonna compare it to Shayna/Shelley, does that mean we're gonna get someone even worse than Donovan? :unsure:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Oct 4 2007, 05:10 PM
I just don't understand why we can NEVER get rid of this bitch! She's left and come back... what, 3 or 4 times now? She obviously thinks she can move on to bigger and better, but what she doesn't realize is that despite her bombshell good looks, her voice and acting is coma-inducing. The moment she doesn't find super-stardom, she comes slinkering back to Days with her tail tucked between her legs, just in time for sweeps to piss off every fan who hated her.

She's like herpes! She just keeps coming back again and again and try as you might, you simply can't get rid of her.

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Perfectly stated Kenny!
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply