Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Donovan OUT, Bjorlin IN
Topic Started: Oct 4 2007, 08:20 AM (2,488 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Don't look at me. I love Hennig!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Shawn and Chloe might be interesting. Hell, at least it would be DIFFERENT.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Maybe a guy wins the Soap Star contest and comes back as Jeremy...

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

They should recast Jeremy with the Emmy winning Justin Torkindsen

Posted Image

Ponz
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 4 2007, 05:10 PM
I just don't understand why we can NEVER get rid of this bitch! She's left and come back... what, 3 or 4 times now? She obviously thinks she can move on to bigger and better, but what she doesn't realize is that despite her bombshell good looks, her voice and acting is coma-inducing. The moment she doesn't find super-stardom, she comes slinkering back to Days with her tail tucked between her legs, just in time for sweeps to piss off every fan who hated her.

She's like herpes! She just keeps coming back again and again and try as you might, you simply can't get rid of her.

:lol: :hail: :hail: :hail:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Kenny, you watched Redline, didn't you?

Scarred for life, huh? :lol:

Deleted User
Deleted User

DrewHamilton
Oct 4 2007, 12:50 PM
IMissAremid
Oct 4 2007, 01:45 PM
I mean it's just like the situation with Willow. I wanted her dead dead dead for so long and then the last two weeks they let her be a bitch and she just fucking owned and then she was killed I was sad.

*sigh*

Please, a moment of silence for my dearly departed. :(

The good die young...

:puke: :shrug: :P Willow wasn't good. She died way too late. But I know you liked her (one of I think only 2 people I've seen on the boards who did). I like your version of Willow a lot better. Just kidding, not being a s.o.b. Just had to do it for old time's sake. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

Sephora
Unregistered

What I want to know is what Bruce Willis saw in her.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rick
Oct 4 2007, 07:38 PM
They should recast Jeremy with the Emmy winning Justin Torkindsen

Posted Image

:shrug: Nope. Jeremy Horton should NOT be blonde. He should look like he's Jewish. His mother, Robin Jacobs was a beautiful dark haired Jewish beauty. The best Mike Horton had brown hair. The blondeness of Jeremy is a huge reason for the failure of this Jeremey IMHO. If the role is recast, it should be with a Jewish looking dark-haired guy. Mick Cain(CJ, B&B) a possibility.
Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'd love to see DAYS bring Justin Torkindsen on as Brady, just as a dig to B&B. Although I don't want to see Brady on my screen at all. I'm all for Chloe getting out of that marriage.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Mulder
Oct 4 2007, 09:26 PM
:shrug: Nope.  Jeremy Horton should NOT be blonde.   He should look like he's Jewish.  His mother, Robin Jacobs was a beautiful dark haired Jewish beauty. The best Mike Horton had brown hair.    The blondeness of Jeremy is a huge reason for the failure of this Jeremey IMHO.   If the role is recast, it should be with a Jewish looking dark-haired guy.  Mick Cain(CJ, B&B) a possibility.

You got a point Mulder, I was just going by who I thought could look like the son of Roark Critchlow. That's the Mike I knew when I started watching.

Michael Dietz, Brian Presley, or Mick Cain would all be good IMO
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

There's always Adrian Bellani :lol:
Posted Image

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I think King ahs the perfect Jeremy in his soap, King's DAYS:

Posted Image

Tom Pelphrey

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Oh Yes!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I like Brian Presley. He kinda looks like a few Mike's I remember, namely Wesley Eure and later Michael T. Weiss.

Mason
Member Avatar

I would LOVE it if DAYS cast Brian Presley in ANY role...especially if they brought on his wife, Erin, in another part.

Tom Pelphrey would be an outstanding choice, as well (although I'd really like to see him back at GL where he belongs).

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I would bring on Brian and Erin Presley in a heartbeat!

I do think Tom would fit the role best though.

King
Member Avatar

Yesss! Love TP!!

Mason
Member Avatar

And Rick, as for Adrian Bellani...bite your tongue! :lol:

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Whoever they recast needs to fit into Shelly, Rachel, and Darin's age group. I thought Trevor was too older looking to fit in to that group, so are most of the choices in this thread really.

Mason
Member Avatar

Yeah, IRL, Trevor is around the same age as JKJ and Martha.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply