Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Donovan OUT, Bjorlin IN
Topic Started: Oct 4 2007, 08:20 AM (2,507 Views)
DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

The fly boys had to have been 27 or 28 to have got to the point in life they were. I thought Jeremy was too old for Stephanie only really and truly she should be about 24 herself....they desorased her to Chelsea's age and not only that, took Chelsea's two years of college away from her already. Stupid writers. I'm just about to gag on them. Now we are to believe that Steph and Chelsea are 21, beer drinking, sophisticates. Give me a break. None of the girls in my family would be caught dead in a place like Cheatin' Heart....including me. And, these college boys are supposed to be the frat guys LOL...oh my gosh.

Anyway, back to Jeremy. Is he supposed to be recast? Why. I like Trevor.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sephora
Unregistered

DaysFanJean
Oct 5 2007, 02:46 AM
The fly boys had to have been 27 or 28 to have got to the point in life they were. I thought Jeremy was too old for Stephanie only really and truly she should be about 24 herself....they desorased her to Chelsea's age and not only that, took Chelsea's two years of college away from her already. Stupid writers. I'm just about to gag on them. Now we are to believe that Steph and Chelsea are 21, beer drinking, sophisticates. Give me a break. None of the girls in my family would be caught dead in a place like Cheatin' Heart....including me. And, these college boys are supposed to be the frat guys LOL...oh my gosh.

Anyway, back to Jeremy. Is he supposed to be recast? Why. I like Trevor.

I agree. For them to be out of the military and have full creditials to fly commercial airliners, they would have to be close to 30. To fly in the military you have to be a college grad (4 years) and commit to 6 years in the service. That puts them at 28 minimum.
Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 4 2007, 03:07 PM
Oooh, E.J./Chloe could be VERY interesting, Rick! I like! Max/Chloe might not be too bad an idea, either...

Well, I'm very happy about this news, and I think we all pretty much saw it coming once Ed Scott came aboard. I'll admit, while I still intensely dislike Jeremy, Trevor Donovan has been growing on me ever so slowly, but he does need to go. What I'm hoping, though, is that this means Marcus Patrick isn't far behind. Shelley Hennig has been somewhat growing on me as well, but I still hate the about-face the writers have done with Stephanie, so I think they should give that character a break, too.

How about pairing Chloe and Max and moving Stephanie to Philip. That might work. Hopefully we will be hearing that Jett is gone next.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

ArizonaDaze
Oct 5 2007, 12:38 PM
Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 4 2007, 03:07 PM
Oooh, E.J./Chloe could be VERY interesting, Rick! I like! Max/Chloe might not be too bad an idea, either...

Well, I'm very happy about this news, and I think we all pretty much saw it coming once Ed Scott came aboard. I'll admit, while I still intensely dislike Jeremy, Trevor Donovan has been growing on me ever so slowly, but he does need to go. What I'm hoping, though, is that this means Marcus Patrick isn't far behind. Shelley Hennig has been somewhat growing on me as well, but I still hate the about-face the writers have done with Stephanie, so I think they should give that character a break, too.

How about pairing Chloe and Max and moving Stephanie to Philip. That might work. Hopefully we will be hearing that Jett is gone next.

I like that, In fact, that is the way I would want them to go.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

How about the show scraps the whole idea of bringing Chloe back? :lol:

Mason
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 5 2007, 04:49 PM
How about the show scraps the whole idea of bringing Chloe back? :lol:

I could be on board with that. Bring back someone more important instead...Carrie, Jack, Vivian, Laura, etc.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I'm sorry but I have to say what's on my mind: What the fuck do we need Chloe for?

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

OneBadKitty
Oct 5 2007, 05:03 PM
I'm sorry but I have to say what's on my mind: What the fuck do we need Chloe for?

So Hogan can have someone else that isn't Sweeney and Madson to jack off to while he's writing stories.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Good answer, good answer!! :cheers: :hail: :clap:

KMan101
Member Avatar

I absolutely see Jeremy being recast. It does seem like Shayna Rose all over again.

Jeremy never should of been a token model with abs and bleach blonde hair. It just didn't fit.

Hennig has grown on me.

Marcus Patrick can leave any day and I wouldn't shed a tear.

I'd like to see Torkildsen brought on as Brady. I think it'd be a decent fit.

I wonder if a guy wins Soap Star ... do you think they'd use him as either Brady or Jeremy? Of the guys left, who would most fit?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

KMan101
Oct 6 2007, 06:14 AM
I absolutely see Jeremy being recast. It does seem like Shayna Rose all over again.

Jeremy never should of been a token model with abs and bleach blonde hair. It just didn't fit.

Hennig has grown on me.

Marcus Patrick can leave any day and I wouldn't shed a tear.

I'd like to see Torkildsen brought on as Brady. I think it'd be a decent fit.

I wonder if a guy wins Soap Star ... do you think they'd use him as either Brady or Jeremy? Of the guys left, who would most fit?

There is only one guy left on Soap Star and it's Yves, who IMO sucks. Way more than Trevor Donovan and even more than Marcus Patrick. If he wins I don't want to see him as Jeremy or Brady.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I agree w/you Mary. Yves has never impressed me one bit. He is too repressed and gives nothing in his acting. It would be like MP all over. He would be a nightmare to act against, I would imagine.

I am hoping Jimina wins IWBASS because to me, she is the most talented. She is exotic and different too. Just look at how well the girl on OLTL has done. They passed her over for that wooden Mikey. Ha!!!! Hopefully Hogan knows what he's looking for and chooses that way.

She could be for Lucas. Currently there is not much to choose from on the show for him.

King
Member Avatar

Jeremy will be back probably in the spring when Max/Stephanie are in the thick of it.

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oct 4 2007, 05:10 PM
I just don't understand why we can NEVER get rid of this bitch! She's left and come back... what, 3 or 4 times now? She obviously thinks she can move on to bigger and better, but what she doesn't realize is that despite her bombshell good looks, her voice and acting is coma-inducing. The moment she doesn't find super-stardom, she comes slinkering back to Days with her tail tucked between her legs, just in time for sweeps to piss off every fan who hated her.

She's like herpes! She just keeps coming back again and again and try as you might, you simply can't get rid of her.

LMFAO :lol:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

OneBadKitty
Oct 5 2007, 03:03 PM

She's one of the recent major ones still out there waiting to be destroyed. It's like her, Nicole, Vivian and Kristen at this point. One at a time, I suppose.

I wonder if Bjorlin would come back if the show weren't barely-watched and teetering on the brink.

Herpes...that's the most brilliant, apt metaphor I've seen in forever.

Mason
Member Avatar

Oh, I'd say Chloe's pretty much already been destroyed by JER. I used to love her, and now, I honestly am not looking forward to her return all that much.

King
Member Avatar

I loved what JER did for Chloe! Not like it could have been worse.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

JER did turn Chloe into a vain character. That wasn't how she was in the beginning. Chloe didn't give a damn about what others thought of her. With the scar storyline, they changed her character, and I didn't like that. Hopefully, this new version of Chloe with an edge will make up for the 2004-05 mess.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I always thought Chloe was a selfish bitch, so I didn't see her out of character during her last stupid stint.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply