Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Kristian named one of SOD's; most beautiful women
Topic Started: Oct 4 2007, 07:08 PM (566 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Kristian is a Double Whammy.Not only is she physically one of the most Beautiful Women I have ever seen,but I feel real Beauty comes from within and thats where she really Shines.-Peter Reckell

When do you feel most Beautiful? After being at the beach all day swimming and then going home and taking a shower.There's just something so Beautiful about all of those connecting moments.Its a huge de-stressor for me."

What do you consider to be your best qualities?

Probably my loyalty and my honesty."

What would you change about your apperance? "My Horrible ugly looking feet!Hello,Barney Rubble here. No matter what I dress them up in,whether it be Manolos or Stuart Weitzman or Chrisitian Louboutin, I don't do the shoes justice.

Your must have makeup item?

Chanel Lipgloss in Blizzard.I love Urban Decay,too.The one I have right know is called Heatherette."

How much Makeup do you not wear when you not on the set?

I have no makeup on.Only moisturizer and sunblock and lip gloss

Biggest Beauty Mistake?

Wearing to much makeup,not drinking enough water and not getting enough rest.They really do go all together.

How do you feel about Plastic Surgery?

Oh My God!Absolutely!Why not?I'm not saying its particular right for me but If I knew 100% Percent that nothing would go wrong,I would probably be one of the first in line.But there is so much risk with Plastic Surgery.

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showt...d=1#post3281435
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

Angie79
Oct 4 2007, 07:08 PM
Kristian is a Double Whammy.Not only is she physically one of the most Beautiful Women I have ever seen,but I feel real Beauty comes from within and thats where she really Shines.-Peter Reckell

When do you feel most Beautiful? After being at the beach all day swimming and then going home and taking a shower.There's just something so Beautiful about all of those connecting moments.Its a huge de-stressor for me."

What do you consider to be your best qualities?

Probably my loyalty and my honesty."

What would you change about your apperance? "My Horrible ugly looking feet!Hello,Barney Rubble here. No matter what I dress them up in,whether it be Manolos or Stuart Weitzman or Chrisitian Louboutin, I don't do the shoes justice.

Your must have makeup item?

Chanel Lipgloss in Blizzard.I love Urban Decay,too.The one I have right know is called Heatherette."

How much Makeup do you not wear when you not on the set?

I have no makeup on.Only moisturizer and sunblock and lip gloss

Biggest Beauty Mistake?

Wearing to much makeup,not drinking enough water and not getting enough rest.They really do go all together.

Oh My God!Absolutely!Why not?I'm not saying its particular right for me but If I knew 100% Percent that nothing would go wrong,I would probably be one of the first in line.But there is so much risk with Plastic Surgery.

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showt...d=1#post3281435

I adore her and her spunk! I love her answer about plastic surgery. Believe me, after a certain age if you can afford it, do it! :lol:

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 4 2007, 07:08 PM

:rockon: Peter! Isn't that the truth. She is fabulous!

Quote:

LMAO! ITA. If nothing would go wrong, why the hell not!

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I donno. :shrug: She seemed kinda uptight when I met her. :shrug:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Love her!!

Peter's words about her were sweet.

Jonatha

Here's the list of SOD's Most Beautiful Beauty Queens:

Kristian Alfonso

Ewa da Cruz

Alicia Minshew

Tracey Ross

Eileen Davidson

Christel Khalil

Kassie DePaiva

Crystal Chappell

Kirsten Storms

Kenny
Member Avatar

Dusty
Oct 4 2007, 11:50 PM

I thought you said she was sweet and nice and humble?! LoL
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Dusty
Oct 4 2007, 10:50 PM

Maybe she was having a bad day?

Kristian is AWESOME!!! THANK YOU SOD FOR PUTTING HER ON YOUR LIST!!! :hail: :D :hail: :D

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I am glad she was honest and upfront with her answers, wish others were more like her. If there was one person I would be royally pissed if they were fired from DAYS would be her, probably moreso than anyone else on DAYS. I aodre KA. :hail:

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Kirk
Oct 5 2007, 09:03 AM
I am glad she was honest and upfront with her answers, wish others were more like her. If there was one person I would be royally pissed if they were fired from DAYS would be her, probably moreso than anyone else on DAYS. I aodre KA. :hail:

ICAM!!! :cheers:

jcar03
Member Avatar

Four of the Nine ladies have spent time in Salem! With Davidson (ex-Kristen), Chappell (ex-Carly), Storms (ex-Belle) along with Alfonso! Pretty cool!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply