Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Casting tidbit
Topic Started: Oct 5 2007, 01:55 PM (468 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

* The role of 'Harry Jenks' AKA “Jake Genarro,” will be played by Chuck Zito. “Harry” will first air on Thursday, October 25th when he is discovered as a suspect in a hit and run.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Surely they are not going to go the route of having John's hit and run by some random unknown new character. As much as I hate EJ doing it, at least it would have more drama than that.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

:lol: You're kidding me right. He has to just be the middle man. Some random guy off the streets cannot be the one that kills John Black.

I know that Hogan is all about the random day players, but this is taking it to a whole new level.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

There is definitely more to this John story. It's obvious :lol: .

King
Member Avatar

Chuck Zito as in the Oz's Chuck Zito???

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Whatever Days. I do like it better than the idea of Will or EJ though.

Mason
Member Avatar

I will seriously RIOT if this insignificant dayplayer is the one who kills John f-ing Black. Not kidding.

Ponz
Member Avatar

Sounds like a hired gun.

Ellie

SteveFrame
Oct 5 2007, 01:56 PM
Surely they are not going to go the route of having John's hit and run by some random unknown new character. As much as I hate EJ doing it, at least it would have more drama than that.

I think we just have to keep reminding ourselves that Sheffer's writing is currently earning a 1.8/1.9. It truly would not surprise me if it were a new character who hit John. It's kind of like that 'opposite' episode of Seinfeld. Pick something that would constitute good drama, and Sheffer does the opposite.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

This is beyond "really bad writing", Hogan. It is worded "hit and run" and not hit and run death....so at least it could be a clue that John actually is not dead which means a fake death, right? I'm going to be sick...unless there is a really good reason.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I think it should be a random non-Dimera related crime that kills or "kills" John. Just another way to show the viewers how Stefano and his lame-ass vendetta are pathetic failures.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply