Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Steven Weber Wings It to Brothers & Sisters
Topic Started: Oct 6 2007, 01:22 AM (568 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

From TVGuide.com

Rachel Griffiths has landed herself a not-too-shabby (Spoiler Alert) rebound relationship on Brothers & Sisters. Ex-Studio 60 chairman Steven Weber is joining the cast for a significant arc as a love interest for Griffiths' (Spoiler Alert) soon-to-be-single Sarah.

Weber's character, Graham Finch, is a private consultant who is brought in to help expand the Walker family business. And although Sarah is initially resistant to the idea, she ultimately succumbs to his charms.

"Steven is a wonderful actor, skilled in both drama and comedy, and we can't wait to see him go toe-to-toe with Rachel," gushes executive producer Mark Perry.

My B&S mole, meanwhile, tells me Mr. Finch may or may not be hiding something. Well, at least we can rule him out as being another one of Holly's illegitimate children. At least I think we can rule that out. Holly?

Linked
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Oh my! I love him!

B&S has a great casting dept.

Mason
Member Avatar

Ugh...I'm actually not a huge fan of Weber, so...

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Interesting. Good casting choice.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 6 2007, 01:05 PM

Not even NAKED ?! :o
Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

JERSoapsFan
Oct 7 2007, 11:30 PM
Mason AKA Hogan

why would that make a difference? he only has one ball.

Mason
Member Avatar

I've never seen him naked (lol), JSF, but no, I don't think that would make much difference.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Nubia
Oct 7 2007, 11:34 PM
JERSoapsFan
Mason AKA Hogan

You're kidding, right? :o

Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 8 2007, 12:07 AM
I've never seen him naked (lol), JSF, but no, I don't think that would make much difference.

:o
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

LMAO! Okay, that does it, JSF, send me a picture of him naked, and then I'll re-evaluate my position, LoL. :lol:

Deleted User
Deleted User

^ One wonders if one really needs a nude (I mean, usually you can just tell, fully clothed, if someone has what it takes -- and I think most Americans would agree that for Weber, that's the case.) :unsure:
Quote Post Goto Top

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Nubia
Oct 7 2007, 11:34 PM
JERSoapsFan
Mason AKA Hogan

ROFL

Deleted User
Deleted User

^ First of all, I still don't get the joke.

Second, as Miranda on "Sex and the City" said, women don't notice, or care, about those things.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

^ LoL, maybe women don't, but I do.

Mike

I like it!! I think he'll be a great addition!

Deleted User
Deleted User

You know, I'm still a little mortified by the comments made in this thread. I don't know much about this actor (other than the major, scorching "hot" factor, and that I enjoyed him on "Wings" for seven glorious years), so maybe Imissed a huge Hollywood story. Did he have testicular cancer? Is that what's up with the one-ball joke? And if so, I'm sorry, but I don't think that's anything to joke about.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply