Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Susan Haskell Returning?
Topic Started: Oct 7 2007, 11:11 PM (644 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/The...lson.htm?isfa=1

One Life to Live (A-Channel/ABC) — Christina Chambers fired!
Hallelujah! Just when we thought OLTL couldn’t get any better, it does! Our prayers have been answered and that hack Christina Chambers (Marty) has finally been fired! Unfortunately, we can’t set a date for our see-ya-later party just yet, because her last air date has yet to be determined, but insiders suggest it may take a couple more months of torture. An ABC source tells TV Guide, “You can expect Susan Haskell back [in her Emmy-winning role]. That’s a definite. Marty and John are moving full-steam ahead.”
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Wow! That's awesome! It sounds like OLTL is definitely the show to watch these days. I think I will put it on my TIVO this week and give it a whirl. I am interested in seeing Carlivati's work close up, Farah Fath (I can't explain it), and Chambers' leaving is definitely a step in the right direction.

And how about that blurb for PSNS about Andrea Evans?? It sounds like she's eager to leave PSNS?

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

I cannot wait for Susan Haskell and Andrea Evans return! OLTL is getting back to it's roots and is showcasing their best actors! This is such a change from Higley who seems to love the typical soap acting, focusing more on pretty faces than talent. Even the teens have been re-integrated into the family stuff.

KMan101
Member Avatar

What's this about Andrea Evans?

Mason
Member Avatar

KMan101
Oct 9 2007, 09:43 PM
What's this about Andrea Evans?

There are rumors that she intends to return to OLTL, eventually.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I was actually enjoying Chambers and the Marty/John pairing. However after seeing the REAL Marty thanks to youtube, I am excited for Haskell to possibly return.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

into_the_skyline
Oct 8 2007, 05:55 PM
I cannot wait for Susan Haskell and Andrea Evans return! OLTL is getting back to it's roots and is showcasing their best actors! This is such a change from Higley who seems to love the typical soap acting, focusing more on pretty faces than talent. Even the teens have been re-integrated into the family stuff.

OLTL is much improved.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply