Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: General Discussion; Week of Oct. 8th
Topic Started: Oct 8 2007, 01:39 AM (535 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Open to Discuss, :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I am so excited about this week! Luke is coming back!! Yay!!!

titan1978
Member Avatar

I love Diane. I can't wait to see her and Alexis go at it. I hope she isn't killed during the mob war.

All the GH:Nightshift people being on was nice, but kind of not too. I'm still on the fence, and it just makes the continuity stuff more aggravating now that they are on GH in the same storylines. I do like nearly all of them.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^^I don't think they'll be around too long.

I actually really like Monday's eppy.

Thought it was funny when Carly asked Sonny if he read Nancy Drew and then later told him, "I'm not trying to change the subject, you just need to admit that you like Nancy Drew." :lol:

Lot's of good hospital stuff today too and I love that Kate is doing her community service there.

I'm also actually enjoying this Nik story as well. I still don't know, but can't wait to find out, what the heck is going on with him.

Ugh, Liz, per usual, made me sick with her 'holier than thou' attitude towards Lucky.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

im hoping for more maxie this week. shes so fun to watch!

and yay for luke comming back.

im loving Kate at the hospital. and kate starting a new magazine... humm... kate/jax anyone?

also, cant wait for this cust battle. i gope diane and liz kick lucky and alexis' smug ass'.

d_alias
Member Avatar

its so funny when people are like "what is this show? NS?"

people are so confused the ones that dont watch NS.

EEEEEEEe Luke's back!

good monday ep.

Manny
Member Avatar

Just saw Monday...

can they please stop with the whole NS crew? It's horrible... I mean, it wouldn't be so horrible had they featured those stories through out the whole summer at least a bit.

But right now, are we supposed to care about what this Jolene did? WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE DID!!! Hello?!

On the other hand, Kate was so fun today, as usual! Love her!

Still hate Liz and wish she would somehow got hurt by Jason and his life style and then Lucky to go and tell her: I told you so.

ETA: Oh and Nikolas!! YAY! He stabbed Jerry?! Awesome!

wickednana
Unregistered

spinelli makes my day...i also like liz (cannot understand the liz hate but have only watched for a year now) i like sonny and kate..they make a great pairing..carly while interesting is the kind of person i love to see bitch slapped right back..could lose the lulu and bring on more maxie..along with some georgie interaction with spinelli..anyway this is becoming my soap of choice while they further screw up days. wake me up when hogan is fired.
Quote Post Goto Top

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Yay! Luke is back. Seeing him on GH today really put a smile on my face. The reveal of Luke as Tracy's masseuse, Ramon, was cute. :D

jcar03
Member Avatar

Today's episode was funny! I loved Robin making her list of possible fathers and including Spinelli on the list.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

GH does has it's moments and it's sure has been having alot of them lately. Loved Robin's list and I'm so happy to have Luke and Tracy back in action.

As for the stuff I didn't like, same old, same old..I couldn't really see it at first when she was Cassie on GL, but damn LW really annoys me in the role of Carly. I just mute Jason whenever he's on. I found it funny that Johnny looked so much like a wimp today when Jason and Carly had him, but was acting completely like a psycho when he was going around pulling out a gun on everyone. Oh and can I say that I will never like NL as Emily. I just don't. Whew and that's just half.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

GH has been really good this week, IMO.

I'm still loving this Nik storyline, aside from Emily, LoL.

LOVE having Luke back as with Tracy. This should really boost LuLu's storyline which has been getting stale.

Robin was great today, with her list. That whole scene was a riot.

Patrick and Laila(sp?) still make me wanna gag, since I was such a die hard Scrubs fan, but Patrick doesn't deserve Robin the way he's been acting as of late.

I'm excited to see what Friday's eppy brings. Hopefully next week keeps this momentum up!

ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THE DR-TOP 20 AND SUPPORT GH! WE TOOK A HUGE FALL THIS PAST WEEK. SPREAD THE WORD IF YOU CAN! GH DESERVES RECOGNITION THIS WEEK.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

where is maxie? a week without maxie is like a week without life...

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Wake me when the Lulu Hour is over.

d_alias
Member Avatar

Mateo
Oct 12 2007, 04:27 AM
GH has been really good this week, IMO.

I'm still loving this Nik storyline, aside from Emily, LoL.

LOVE having Luke back as with Tracy. This should really boost LuLu's storyline which has been getting stale.

Robin was great today, with her list. That whole scene was a riot.

Patrick and Laila(sp?) still make me wanna gag, since I was such a die hard Scrubs fan, but Patrick doesn't deserve Robin the way he's been acting as of late.

I'm excited to see what Friday's eppy brings. Hopefully next week keeps this momentum up!

ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IN THE DR-TOP 20 AND SUPPORT GH! WE TOOK A HUGE FALL THIS PAST WEEK. SPREAD THE WORD IF YOU CAN! GH DESERVES RECOGNITION THIS WEEK.

word!

It's a nice week when its more hospital drama and luke's back and cassadine s/l.

I am officially not a scrubs fan (which was been months alread).. I hope Robin moves on and has a baby with whomever on the list :lol:

jcar03
Member Avatar

Sam has been off for 3 whole weeks now I believe. I wish Carly would take 3 weeks off.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I'm meh on Scrubs and even more meh on Patrick and Leyla. Patrick is a sleazy boor and Robin is an analytical control freak. Leyla is just... there.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply