Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Weekly Discussion; Week of Oct. 8th.
Topic Started: Oct 8 2007, 12:15 PM (5,518 Views)
DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Thinking logically as can be....

Why would Will be driving that time of night in an alley behind the Salem clinic and ALONE?

Old Man Brady was taken home by Hope. If he decided to drive off his pent-up guilt and anger, why would he be driving in the alley behind the Salem Clinic?

As a matter of fact, why would anyone be driving that fast in an alley behind the Salem Clinic, ever. It is an entrance to and from a parking lot for the employees.

My best assumption is that it was someone paid to follow John and inflict bodily harm to him or to him and Marlena, or a drunk, disgruntled clinic employee or estranged bf, gf, or spouse of an employee.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

DaysFanJean
Oct 14 2007, 04:07 AM
Old Man Brady was taken home by Hope. If he decided to drive off his pent-up guilt and anger, why would he be driving in the alley behind the Salem Clinic?

Perhaps because Shawn was making a run for it. He is being accused by Stefano for killing Andre. To be honest, regardless of what the Brady's say, it isn't looking good. He could very well be pinned for Andre's death. So, he was speeding to get out of town.

It being a clinic worker wouldn't make sense IMO. They have to be using someone within the family as the murderer to make it more sentimental.

If it was someone hired to kill John, that was certainly arranged quick. Sami was just giving EJ her answer, and he was still at the pub in their site, when John was hit.

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 14 2007, 12:21 AM
If it's Will, I will be PISSED, especially since Gerse can't act his way out of a paper bag.

Ugh, too true.

I still can't believe TPTB didn't take Will's off-screen summer in Switzerland as an opportunity to recast the role. Pfft!

RachelMelvinFan
Unregistered

Friday Show was amazing, hands down it was the best episode we had in awhile now. I just loved Stefano's remark about the Salem PD. lol

I just love Stefano's Remarks about the Salem police Department. Also Deidre Hall, Martha Madison, Ali Sweeney, James Scott, Peter Reckell, Joe Mascolo was amazing today especially Martha and Deidre.
Quote Post Goto Top

Ponz
Member Avatar

RachelMelvinFan
Oct 14 2007, 11:36 AM
Friday Show was amazing, hands down it was the best episode we had in awhile now. I just loved Stefano's remark about the Salem PD. lol

I just love Stefano's Remarks about the Salem police Department. Also Deidre Hall, Martha Madison, Ali Sweeney, James Scott, Peter Reckell, Joe Mascolo was amazing today especially Martha and Deidre.

Terry, is that you? :unsure:

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Ponz
Oct 14 2007, 11:38 AM
RachelMelvinFan
Oct 14 2007, 11:36 AM

Terry, is that you? :unsure:

Oh Lord...

King
Member Avatar

Is the line about Will learning to drive the only thing the Will theory has going for it? I hope so. If it's Will, I am going to scream/vomit.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

DaysFanJean
Oct 14 2007, 03:07 AM

Why would Will be driving that time of night in an alley behind the Salem clinic and ALONE?

As a matter of fact, why would anyone be driving that fast in an alley behind the Salem Clinic, ever. It is an entrance to and from a parking lot for the employees.

My best assumption is that it was someone paid to follow John and inflict bodily harm to him or to him and Marlena, or a drunk, disgruntled clinic employee or estranged bf, gf, or spouse of an employee.

Will is a teenager who apparently just got his license. He needs no reason to be driving around. And as far as "that time of night" goes... how late can it be if Belle is going to a class at the college? So I don't see how Will is ruled out.

I did miss them saying Hope would take home Grandpa Shawn so I guess that would rule out him as the driver.

I just hope they do solve this crime and that it isn't someone like Ford Decker or something, although I wonder if him having a car brand for a first name is a clue? Because I can't really think of any other reason he would have such a stupid name.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

King
Oct 14 2007, 12:53 PM
Is the line about Will learning to drive the only thing the Will theory has going for it? I hope so. If it's Will, I am going to scream/vomit.

I shudder to think of Chris Gerse on the frontburner.

RachelMelvinFan
Unregistered

IMissAremid
Oct 14 2007, 01:48 PM
DaysFanJean
Oct 14 2007, 03:07 AM

Old Man Brady was taken home by Hope.  If he decided to drive off his pent-up guilt and anger, why would he be driving in the alley behind the Salem Clinic?

As a matter of fact, why would anyone be driving that fast in an alley behind the Salem Clinic, ever.  It is an entrance to and from a parking lot for the employees.

I just hope they do solve this crime and that it isn't someone like Ford Decker or something, although I wonder if him having a car brand for a first name is a clue? Because I can't really think of any other reason he would have such a stupid name.

actually there is one person who has motive to kill John and that man is Dr. Alex North. Yea he went off that cliff in 2006 but how do we know he is dead, NO BODY WAS FOUND.

I am putting my money on Dr Alex North.
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

That's funny. I would have thought for sure you put your money on another doctor... Dr. Rebert. :lol:

RachelMelvinFan
Unregistered

IMissAremid
Oct 14 2007, 02:25 PM
That's funny. I would have thought for sure you put your money on another doctor... Dr. Rebert. :lol:

why would Dr Rebert run down John, it would not make any sense. Now if Nick was the one who got ran down, then i would put my money on Dr Rebert or that guy who is after the kids.

but John was the one who got ran down. There are acouple ways sheffer could go with John Death

- return of Dr Alex North
- A DiMera Henchmen
- Kristen DiMera Runs him down and fakes his death
- a random person

I think this could possibly be a great way for Kristen to return.
Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

Okay, I don't think Alex North is coming back cause that was a mess and they haven't mentioned him since.

I think they would only bring back Kristen if they could get Eileen Davidson back and she is on B&B and I think she likes it there.

I'm hoping for a DiMera person since that would make the most sense. A random person would be blah.

juppiter

Mitchapalooza
Oct 12 2007, 04:46 PM
Ed Scott's presence can definetly be felt!!!!

I felt like this episode was basically Ed Scott saying, "Guess what? I'm still here. Up yours, Y&R!"

Truly amazing episode. I really hope that DAYS is back with a vengeance.

Mason

GatsbyGirl
Oct 14 2007, 11:07 AM
Ugh, too true.

I still can't believe TPTB didn't take Will's off-screen summer in Switzerland as an opportunity to recast the role. Pfft!

Tell me about it! Every year, I hope and pray that that's what they do, but every time, DAYS brings him back to torture me. <_<

I'm with King, if it does turn out to be WILL (and played by GERSE, no less) that kills JOHN BLACK, I will shit bricks. :angry:

Mason

RMF, you have NOOO idea how much I'd love it if it turned out to be Kristen driving the car, but unfortunately, I don't think Eileen Davidson will be leaving B&B anytime soon. :(

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Alex North is a good possibility. All this time, I've been the show would have no use for Marlena if John really dies, but if Alex were back, that would be her distraction.

King
Member Avatar

Well, didn't someone say they read Wayne was the studio?
And now, John was hit?
And now there's a rumor a doctor is returning?

I think it's looking kinda good for that theory.

Mason

Of all, characters, I do not, do not, DO NOT want to see Alex North back. Ugh, it'll just remind me of one of the worst periods in the show's history, and I'd be so utterly disgusted if Marlena were paired with him.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 14 2007, 06:00 PM
Of all, characters, I do not, do not, DO NOT want to see Alex North back. Ugh, it'll just remind me of one of the worst periods in the show's history, and I'd be so utterly disgusted if Marlena were paired with him.

I don't see Marlena being paired with him in her right state of mind. Maybe Alex will brainwash her :puke:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply