Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Weekly Discussion; Week of Oct. 8th.
Topic Started: Oct 8 2007, 12:15 PM (5,747 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Oh, God, that's even worse!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Mason AKA Hogan
Oct 14 2007, 05:00 PM
Of all, characters, I do not, do not, DO NOT want to see Alex North back. Ugh, it'll just remind me of one of the worst periods in the show's history, and I'd be so utterly disgusted if Marlena were paired with him.

WORD.

By the way, where the hell is my Sunday Night in Salem?

FUCK YOU, FRONS! Fuck you in the ear.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wayne was rumored to be at the set, which I thought was weird. However, he would never play Alex North again. It's doubtful Wayne would ever return but, if he did, he would as Roman so he could be opposite Dee and that way he would know the character wouldn't be destined to fail.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I hope, I hope. Wayne and Dee are the very best. Maybe I'm the only one who enjoyed the Dr. North storyline until it was apparent he was not going to be redeemed at all. It started out really lovely. Their acting together shone to the very end though.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

If Wayne was to return as Roman, it would be one of the best days of my Days viewing life. They are magic together.

I enjoyed Alex North too until the hypnosis angle. The abuse angle just made it even worse.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

DaysFanJean
Oct 14 2007, 11:42 PM
I hope, I hope. Wayne and Dee are the very best. Maybe I'm the only one who enjoyed the Dr. North storyline until it was apparent he was not going to be redeemed at all. It started out really lovely. Their acting together shone to the very end though.

The Dr. North storyline made me avoid Days for months. Please please please no Dr. North.

Mason
Member Avatar

I agree, Mary. I don't know if I'd be able to take it if they brought back Alex North. That is one character that should just STAY dead and buried.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

It's a shame because it started off so well. So many J&M fans longed for an amnesia story for Marlena and to see her and John fall in love all over again. Wayne coming on was also the perfect change to bring him back as Roman with the flashback use and all but it all became a clusterfuck that ended up putting a final stake in J&M for me. This story soured me on them big time. John got awful during this story and Marlena became ridiculously over the top. Dee and Drake's acting suffered big time during and after this story. Wayne gave it his all though, as usual.

Even the ending was lame. They gave Wayne a similar exit to his Roman days and I thought it was stupid. Plus, the J&M reunion at the end of it was nothing. It felt like such a non-event due to all the false reveals prior.

King
Member Avatar

Does anyone know if Stephen Nichols is still going to be on Ellen tomorrow? I was looking it up, and it doesn't show him on tomorrow's.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

I think Alex North is going to be revealed as the real Roman. :o

I know.

Yeah, right!!!!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Anyone know of a site where I can watch DAYS without having to download it? Like, YouTube.

My work schedule never lets me watch DAYS anymore in the daytime. And, when it repeats at night on satellite, I'm at school. :(

King
Member Avatar

I'm not sure, Jinxed.

This one board, New Salem, used to put up daily clips, but they stopped in June when the show kinda sucked. LOL.

King
Member Avatar

They've been mentioning Stefano's love of Marlena a lot lately. That storyline must be coming back. Haha.

Tony, geeze, a little harsh. You could have prayed with Marlena!

King
Member Avatar

Martha Madison is owning this storyline.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jinxed Soul
Oct 15 2007, 06:58 AM
Anyone know of a site where I can watch DAYS without having to download it? Like, YouTube.

My work schedule never lets me watch DAYS anymore in the daytime. And, when it repeats at night on satellite, I'm at school. :(

Jinxed -- do what I do. Buy a $120 DVD-RW (some may be cheaper) player and recorder and buy a $10 pack of DVD-RWs (which are rewritable FOREVER :wub:) and you're set. No problems.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

King
Oct 15 2007, 02:43 PM

If she doesn't get a supporting nod, it will be a travesty.

Soapsuds
Unregistered

Kirk
Oct 15 2007, 07:19 PM
King
Oct 15 2007, 02:43 PM

If she doesn't get a supporting nod, it will be a travesty.

She wont get one.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Good for you Ron come on a DAYS thread, you don't even watch DAYS anyway. I am well aware that MM probably won't get a nod, its still a travesty to me if she doesn't get a nod. I hope Landon doesn't get it, because MM can act circles around her.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

JERSoapsFan
Oct 15 2007, 03:12 PM
Jinxed Soul
Oct 15 2007, 06:58 AM

Jinxed -- do what I do. Buy a $120 DVD-RW (some may be cheaper) player and recorder and buy a $10 pack of DVD-RWs (which are rewritable FOREVER :wub:) and you're set. No problems.

Where did you get your $120 DVD-RW ......... :unsure:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wickednana
Unregistered

RachelMelvinFan
Oct 14 2007, 02:14 PM
IMissAremid
Oct 14 2007, 01:48 PM
DaysFanJean
Oct 14 2007, 03:07 AM
Thinking logically as can be....

Why would Will be driving that time of night in an alley behind the Salem clinic and ALONE?

Old Man Brady was taken home by Hope.  If he decided to drive off his pent-up guilt and anger, why would he be driving in the alley behind the Salem Clinic?

As a matter of fact, why would anyone be driving that fast in an alley behind the Salem Clinic, ever.  It is an entrance to and from a parking lot for the employees.

My best assumption is that it was someone paid to follow John and inflict bodily harm to him or to him and Marlena, or a drunk, disgruntled clinic employee or estranged bf, gf, or spouse of an employee.

I just hope they do solve this crime and that it isn't someone like Ford Decker or something, although I wonder if him having a car brand for a first name is a clue? Because I can't really think of any other reason he would have such a stupid name.

actually there is one person who has motive to kill John and that man is Dr. Alex North. Yea he went off that cliff in 2006 but how do we know he is dead, NO BODY WAS FOUND.

I am putting my money on Dr Alex North.

sounds like a good guess to me..i always remember john saying "no one could have survived that fall" which meant to me alex did.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply