Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Weekly Discussion; Week of Oct. 8th.
Topic Started: Oct 8 2007, 12:15 PM (5,508 Views)
GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

wickednana
Oct 15 2007, 07:55 PM
RachelMelvinFan
Oct 14 2007, 02:14 PM
IMissAremid
Oct 14 2007, 01:48 PM
DaysFanJean
Oct 14 2007, 03:07 AM
Thinking logically as can be....

Why would Will be driving that time of night in an alley behind the Salem clinic and ALONE?

Old Man Brady was taken home by Hope.  If he decided to drive off his pent-up guilt and anger, why would he be driving in the alley behind the Salem Clinic?

As a matter of fact, why would anyone be driving that fast in an alley behind the Salem Clinic, ever.  It is an entrance to and from a parking lot for the employees.

My best assumption is that it was someone paid to follow John and inflict bodily harm to him or to him and Marlena, or a drunk, disgruntled clinic employee or estranged bf, gf, or spouse of an employee.

I just hope they do solve this crime and that it isn't someone like Ford Decker or something, although I wonder if him having a car brand for a first name is a clue? Because I can't really think of any other reason he would have such a stupid name.

actually there is one person who has motive to kill John and that man is Dr. Alex North. Yea he went off that cliff in 2006 but how do we know he is dead, NO BODY WAS FOUND.

I am putting my money on Dr Alex North.

sounds like a good guess to me..i always remember john saying "no one could have survived that fall" which meant to me alex did.

LMAO Of course! :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Do NOT bait other posters with the sole intent to cause trouble.

No Trolling

lagirl

Belle should have called her favorite brother in law, Lucas to help with the keys and then he would have been hit by the car and killed.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

lagirl
Oct 19 2007, 03:09 PM
Belle should have called her favorite brother in law, Lucas to help with the keys and then he would have been hit by the car and killed.

As I watching today, I was actually thinking, after sometime Belle is going to begin blaming herself for John's death. Once she begins to rethink the events, and the reason that he was on that street in the first place, she will become all depressed over it. Anything can happen, but technically had he not been there at that time helping her, chances are good that he would be alive today.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply