Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OLTL: Weekly Discussion; Week of Oct. 8th
Topic Started: Oct 8 2007, 04:32 PM (537 Views)
King
Member Avatar

With all of the talk of OLTL lately, I decided to add it to my schedule this week since I don't have PSNS anymore.

I just got home and am going to put on Monday's episode!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Wow. I'm not really getting the fuss about One Life right now.

It seems pretty bad actually. :unsure:

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

King
Oct 8 2007, 05:49 PM
Wow. I'm not really getting the fuss about One Life right now.

It seems pretty bad actually. :unsure:

:o What do you think is bad about it, Mike?

King
Member Avatar

The Thalia/George/Sean/Laylastuff and Starr's friend with that guy today I thought was pretty bad. And Sarah/Cristian. Christina Chambers (thank goodness she's gone soon.) I dunno. I guess it's just not for me.

I liked the Todd/Marcie drama though.

psychofan
Member Avatar

King
Oct 8 2007, 06:10 PM
The Thalia/George/Sean/Laylastuff and Starr's friend with that guy today I thought was pretty bad. And Sarah/Cristian. Christina Chambers (thank goodness she's gone soon.) I dunno. I guess it's just not for me.

I liked the Todd/Marcie drama though.

lol maybe it's anti-Days=pro-OLTL and vice-versa. :lol:

d_alias
Member Avatar

i just catched OLTL these past 2 weeks.

i'm liking Talia & Antonio maybe even Natalie..LOL

but sighhhh seeing cristian is enough.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

OLTL ROCKED today.

King
Member Avatar

Tuesday's was great, Michael!

But I stand by my claim that Monday's was bad. Haha.

I didn't watch today's yet.

psychofan
Member Avatar

I HATE TODD I HATE TODD I HATE TODD!#!!!!!! God that man is unbearable. I just want to strangle the life out of him. DAMMIT I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!

He wants to accuse the lawyer of being in on it? And if he had lost, I could've seen him kidnapping the kid too. And calling Marcie insane...like he has a lot of room to talk. Felon or not, I'm on Marcie's side 100%.

Maybe Todd needs to get raped and put on the execution table again so that he can learn what it's like to feel an emotion other than hatred. :angry: :angry:

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

psychofan
Oct 10 2007, 08:35 PM
I HATE TODD I HATE TODD I HATE TODD!#!!!!!! God that man is unbearable. I just want to strangle the life out of him. DAMMIT I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!

He wants to accuse the lawyer of being in on it? And if he had lost, I could've seen him kidnapping the kid too. And calling Marcie insane...like he has a lot of room to talk. Felon or not, I'm on Marcie's side 100%.

Maybe Todd needs to get raped and put on the execution table again so that he can learn what it's like to feel an emotion other than hatred. :angry: :angry:

I haven't seen today's show yet. Going to watch it later tonight.

But after the way he acted on yesterday's show, my Todd hate is back in 100% full force. I have always hated him but it lessened until yesterday. I couldn't believe the way he treated Michael when they were trying to get Marcie to open the door.

He is such a pompous ass.

The biggest complaint I have about the show and I know this time it is more Erika being off, but for several years now Vicki has not been there for Todd in so many times when she would have normally been there.

Her not being there again is such a big omission. Vicki is loyal and faithful to Todd when no one else is. It just seems so funny not to see her.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Todya's show was good and I agree Todd is making me hate him all over again with his recent behavior.

Langston/Dorian scenes were the highlights for today next Marcie/Tommy stuff.

It's so great to see characters having conversations at the kitchen table again.

King
Member Avatar

I'm on Todd's side. I can't stand the McBain's! And I actually liked them when they first came on, and everyone hated them.

"ASSESS MY ASS!" - Todd. LMAO.

Nathaniel Marston needs to go to Passions.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

King
Oct 11 2007, 11:24 AM

:lol: That is so true.

psychofan
Member Avatar

I just have to say that I think the actress who plays Langston is even better than Kristen Alderson!

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

:lol: I think they're both on the same level, the actress who plays Langston is a great find.

Loving Jared Banks aka "MoneyintheBanks".

King
Member Avatar

I think Starr's friend looks just like a young Laura Kauffman. :unsure:

Ridge
Member Avatar

A little late to discuss here because I am just getting caught up, but DAMN! OLTL has been kicking!

Tuesday's episode was HOT. Between the musical performances (One Republic was awesome) and the verdict, the show was really delivering! OLTL has really kept my faith alive in soaps during this busy time, I can't wait to watch it and I feel so very satisfied after watching every episode. Balance has been good and everyone is awesome.

I'm so happy with the verdict, Todd deserved his child despite everything that the McBain's did. I love them too (though this is the most we've seen Michael and Marcie in ages), Kathy Brier has delivered another Emmy worthy performance since her anti-war SL in 03 (or so?). She has been awesome.

Todd has been harsh, but it's him and I am so happy that the show gave him custody.

Go OLTL!

Ridge
Member Avatar

SteveFrame
Oct 10 2007, 09:01 PM
psychofan
Oct 10 2007, 08:35 PM
I HATE TODD I HATE TODD I HATE TODD!#!!!!!! God that man is unbearable.  I just want to strangle the life out of him.  DAMMIT I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!

He wants to accuse the lawyer of being in on it?  And if he had lost, I could've seen him kidnapping the kid too.  And calling Marcie insane...like he has a lot of room to talk.  Felon or not, I'm on Marcie's side 100%.

Maybe Todd needs to get raped and put on the execution table again so that he can learn what it's like to feel an emotion other than hatred.  :angry:  :angry:

I haven't seen today's show yet. Going to watch it later tonight.

But after the way he acted on yesterday's show, my Todd hate is back in 100% full force. I have always hated him but it lessened until yesterday. I couldn't believe the way he treated Michael when they were trying to get Marcie to open the door.

He is such a pompous ass.

The biggest complaint I have about the show and I know this time it is more Erika being off, but for several years now Vicki has not been there for Todd in so many times when she would have normally been there.

Her not being there again is such a big omission. Vicki is loyal and faithful to Todd when no one else is. It just seems so funny not to see her.

I noticed that too Steve, I also noticed that when the verdict was delivered no one was there for either side (except John and Marty), which was kinda weird.

Still awesome show.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

King
I'm on Todd's side. I can't stand the McBain's! And I actually liked them when they first came on, and everyone hated them.

LOL.

King you are not the only one on Todd's side.

But then again I'm someone who has only been a OLTL viewer for all of two weeks so I come into this custody story with no preconceptions about Todd or any of them. Still, I do sort of feel for the McBains too and am not hating Marcie even though I usually would hate a character in her situation. Really this custody story is probably my favorite storyline in daytime right now.

Jonatha

IMissAremid
Oct 14 2007, 07:57 PM
King

LOL.

King you are not the only one on Todd's side.

But then again I'm someone who has only been a OLTL viewer for all of two weeks so I come into this custody story with no preconceptions about Todd or any of them. Still, I do sort of feel for the McBains too and am not hating Marcie even though I usually would hate a character in her situation. Really this custody story is probably my favorite storyline in daytime right now.

Todd is supposed to be such a despicable person, but he's so damned cute, you know what I mean? :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply