Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Warrant Issued for James Scott's girlfriend
Topic Started: Oct 8 2007, 07:44 PM (9,840 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Linked

Warrant issued for soap opera star's fiancée
October 5, 2007
Florida Freedom Newspapers

ST. GEORGE ISLAND

A warrant has been issued for the fiancée of a soap opera star who were both caught au naturel on a St. George Island beach in August.

Meyghan Hill, 29, was cited Aug. 20 after a state law enforcement officer found the model-actress and her fiancé, James Scott, nude on a beach at a state park on the island. Scott, who plays “EJ Wells” in the daytime soap opera “Days of Our Lives,” was let off with a warning because he is from Great Britain, according to officials. Hill, of Los Angeles, was fined $215, according to court records.

After failing to pay the fine by today, a warrant was issued for Hill, and she now owes $215 for the original fine and $100 for failure to appear, according to Franklin County Clerk of Courts Marcia Johnson. The matter can be resolved by paying the entire fee, according to court officials.

A telephone message left for Hill was not returned late tonight.

Florida Freedom Newspapers

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Well thank goodness they've started focusing on real criminals.

I wonder how much it costs to go after the $315.

King
Member Avatar

LMAO.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

That's hilarious. You mean to tell me that an James Scott couldn't fork up $215 to pay for the fine if she couldn't come up with it. :lol:

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Yeah, that's stupid on them. As much screentime he has, he could definitely afford this. I don't understand why they didn't pay immediately.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I wish there were pictures. :wub:

Damnitt. Where's the paparazzis when ya need 'em?! <_<

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Dusty
Oct 8 2007, 11:37 PM
I wish there were pictures. :wub:

Damnitt. Where's the paparazzis when ya need 'em?! <_<

I know, right? :lol:

Sephora
Unregistered

px780
Oct 8 2007, 10:16 PM
Well thank goodness they've started focusing on real criminals.

I wonder how much it costs to go after the $315.

41 cents. The computer generates a notice and it gets mailed. The girl's a model, she should have the money if she's not spending it on other pursuits.

And how funny, I heard there are some fans stupid enough to send her a money order to cover the fines. Why would you do something like that?
Quote Post Goto Top

bellcurve
Unregistered

Sephora
Oct 10 2007, 11:14 AM
And how funny, I heard there are some fans stupid enough to send her a money order to cover the fines. Why would you do something like that?

Can I be James Scott's girlfriend? Forget having sex with the man, I'm broke. And his crazy rabid fans can pay my bills.
Quote Post Goto Top

Sephora
Unregistered

bellcurve
Oct 10 2007, 03:30 PM
Sephora
Oct 10 2007, 11:14 AM
And how funny, I heard there are some fans stupid enough to send her a money order to cover the fines.  Why would you do something like that?

Can I be James Scott's girlfriend? Forget having sex with the man, I'm broke. And his crazy rabid fans can pay my bills.

Amen to that!!! Throw some my way if you have that much to spread around. I have a teenager turning 16 next week who thinks she should get her license and a car. She lives in the same delusional world some of JS's fans live in if she thinks she's getting a car with her license.
Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Is it possible that she did not receive the notice to pay the fine, or it simply slipped her mind? Hell I drove around town for two days before I realized my plates on my car were expired. I'd forgotten to get them renewed.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Haha! That is pretty funny. She probably just forgot about it.

jcar03
Member Avatar

It didn't say she was a working model/actress. I've never heard of her.

I just want to know why being from another country gets you a free pass to break the rules? It is probably more the 41 cents since it would have to be signed for thought it isn't much more.

Sephora
Unregistered

jcar03
Oct 10 2007, 03:45 PM
It didn't say she was a working model/actress. I've never heard of her.

I just want to know why being from another country gets you a free pass to break the rules? It is probably more the 41 cents since it would have to be signed for thought it isn't much more.

If it's anything like California, there's no signing. It's automatic and all computer generated. No judge has to see it if it's just a missed fine.

And wow Kitty, only two days, I tend to go two or three months without getting my plates taken care of and those are only $28.

This is his girlfriend http://www.virb.com/amengual/photos/103471

Google Meyghan Hill and she's got a ton of runway shots. That's what makes things even more pathetic. The group that's sending a money order to her knows that she's a model/actress.
Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

jcar03
Oct 10 2007, 02:45 PM
I just want to know why being from another country gets you a free pass to break the rules?

You know I wondered the same damn thing myself. When you come to a foregin country learn the law of the land... or at the very least have the common sense not to flounch around naked at a STATE PARK!

I bet if she went to London and was running around Big Ben naked, she sould have been sent to jail lmao ;)

Sephora
Unregistered

Tammy
Oct 11 2007, 12:07 AM
jcar03
Oct 10 2007, 02:45 PM
I just want to know why being from another country gets you a free pass to break the rules?

You know I wondered the same damn thing myself. When you come to a foregin country learn the law of the land... or at the very least have the common sense not to flounch around naked at a STATE PARK!

I bet if she went to London and was running around Big Ben naked, she sould have been sent to jail lmao ;)

In their defense, one of the girls I know lives in the area and you don't even really know it's a state park and it is a completely isolated area. In his interview James said there was no one around for miles "except a guy with a set of binoculars looking for people doing something wrong." I likened it to being in Joshua Tree, technically a state park but you can walk for days and never see another sole. State Park just means a patch of land maintained by the state and not privately owned. It's a far, far cry different than running around Big Ben.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply