Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Out Of The Ashes Discussion; Discuss The Explosion & More
Topic Started: Oct 8 2007, 11:26 PM (1,229 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I loved Friday. Still not as much as Wednesday. Wednesday's show was tops for me. I loved the victims going around today talking about how it felt to be trapped. I wonder if the writers talked to people who had been trapped in a building before for that. The thoughts and words seemed like things you would think might go through your mind.

Tracey Bregman was really impressive in hers.

Overall a good week for Y&R. It wasn't a technical week. It wasn't an action week. This for me was just an actors and characters week.

Tops for me was Jeanne Cooper. And I have to say it again Adrienne Frantz. I loved them.

Eric Braedan, Joshua Morrow, Melody Scott and Peter Bregman also have to be mentioned.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

oakdalelover

I was disappointed in this story arc. Y&R is my second favorite show and it failed to deliver. There was no suspense,no on the edge of your seat feelings. No one died,no one is missing in action. I have read a spoiler about Victoria so there is no surprise there.
It may just be me but the dialogue has changed and suffered over the last week or so. Some of the things they had to say were cringeworthy.Have they replaced a lot of the script writers?
I hope the fallout and aftermath plays out much better.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply