Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"Essential, Historical" GH Added to SOAPnet's Sund; - Days bumped again
Topic Started: Oct 10 2007, 06:17 AM (613 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

Not sure if this was posted on here or not, Im sure it probably was and I'm behind ...

FROM TVGUIDE.COM:
SOAPnet's Sunday schedule revamp, effective Oct. 14, finds the One Life to Live marathon moved to noon to 5 pm/ET, where it will be followed by the General Hospital marathon. Then, from 10 pm to midnight, the cabler will offer up "Relax & Relapse," a new programming block offering up what is described as "essential, historical" GH episodes featuring "pivotal characters and key episodes." Asked to elaborate, a SOAPnet rep cites the train crash, Brenda's return, and other memorable episodes that, more likely than not, will have relevance to a current GH storyline.

The Days of our Lives marathon then follows, from midnight to 5 am.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DramaKing
Member Avatar

is it wrong that this doesnot upset me?

because... well... as mucha s i love days and have for 20 years now...

GH is just a better show.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I would love to know what Days ratings are on SoapNet. I have a feeling that Days can't be doing good over there.

I called our local affiliate to try and get local ratings - just to see what the shows are doing here in this area. The guy I talked to said they don't release those to the public. I asked him about SoapNet and he said they wouldn't have those.

I have written to SoapNet numerous times urging them to post their ratings on their site - so far it has not happened.

Sephora
Unregistered

I'm confused, it was midnight to 5 am all summer, did it bounce back somewhere else for a month?
Quote Post Goto Top

ljacks13
Member Avatar

"Essential, Historical" GH Added to SOAPnet's Sunday

SOAPnet's Sunday schedule revamp, effective Oct. 14, finds the One Life to Live marathon moved to noon to 5 pm/ET, where it will be followed by the General Hospital marathon. Then, from 10 pm to midnight, the cabler will offer up "Relax & Relapse," a new programming block offering up what is described as "essential, historical" GH episodes featuring "pivotal characters and key episodes." Asked to elaborate, a SOAPnet rep cites the train crash, Brenda's return, and other memorable episodes that, more likely than not, will have relevance to a current GH storyline.

The Days of our Lives marathon then follows, from midnight to 5 am.

Posted by TV Guide Staff

Keith
Member Avatar

Oh boy! What will they think of next?! *gags self*

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

I guess it must have, Sephora, because the Days marathon was on at its old 7pm to midnight timeslot this past Sunday. Pretty weird.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

It has been back to the 7 timeslot for several weeks now - at least so here.

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Oh, OK. I hadn't watched the Soapnet marathon for weeks, so I was quite surprised to see it back in that timeslot on Sunday evening. :)

Sephora
Unregistered

GatsbyGirl
Oct 10 2007, 12:01 PM
Oh, OK. I hadn't watched the Soapnet marathon for weeks, so I was quite surprised to see it back in that timeslot on Sunday evening. :)

Me either. Last time I went to Soapnet on a Sunday was before football season and Days was still on at Midnight.
Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

They moved it back for a month at the same time they moved the show back to the later time slot weekdays.

Historical and Essential is a crock the majority of the episodes they are gonna show are from the last five years. Show older episodes then that then you can call it essential and historical.

Mason

I am beyond sick of Frons turning SoapNet into his official GH masterbation channel. <_<

SoapKing
Unregistered

Well this is bullshit. <_<
Quote Post Goto Top

Ridge
Member Avatar

Sephora
Oct 10 2007, 08:16 AM
I'm confused, it was midnight to 5 am all summer, did it bounce back somewhere else for a month?

Yes, for over a month now DAYS marathon has been airing on Sundays from 8pm to 1am. It's better this way, it is a waste trying to watch DAYS.

I can't wait to see Brenda!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply