Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Another ATWT actress out?
Topic Started: Oct 10 2007, 09:18 PM (463 Views)
Soapsuds
Unregistered

got this from Roger's board.

An actress who recently returned to ATWT’s front burner is unhappy with the story’s direction and plans to leave soon.
Any guesses?

Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

Soapsuds
Oct 10 2007, 09:18 PM
got this from Roger's board.

An actress who recently returned to ATWT’s front burner is unhappy with the story’s direction and plans to leave soon.
Any guesses?

Terri maybe?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

Who can easily leave and is not held down by a contract? - Cady McClain is just recurring so it could be here.

Mason

I thought Cady signed a contract this time around?

jcar03
Member Avatar

I think she is only recurring.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

They said actress who returned to the front burner, which means the actress probably never left the show in the first place, so that could cancel McClain out.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I think it fits with the other casting rumor in the spoiler section and is most likely Alexandra Chando.

Mason

Y&RWorldTurner
Oct 10 2007, 09:58 PM
They said actress who returned to the front burner, which means the actress probably never left the show in the first place, so that could cancel McClain out.

That's what I was thinking, too.

So who "recently" returned to the frontburner?

It's not Jennifer Landon, because she's ALWAYS been on the frontburner, LoL. Ditto for Marie Wilson. Margo doesn't even have a story right now, so it can't be Ellen Dolan. Same for Colleen Zenk-Pinter. Elizabeth Hubbard was kind of on the frontburner for a while, but we haven't seen her much the last couple months, so I think that rules her out.

I don't know. The only actresses that I can think of right now are Terri Columbino, Maura West, Martha Byrne, and Alexandra Chando.

jcar03
Member Avatar

well it can be read as returned to the front burner or returned to the show front burner.

I had read before this that Alexandra Chando is rumored to be out but it seemed more storyline dictated then her wanting to leave PLUS she has had story for quite sometime she has never seemed to languish in the back burner.

Mason

Technically you could argue that AC was briefly on the backburner after Casey left and before Noah arrived.

ljacks13
Member Avatar

It been reported in SOW that Alexandra Chandro that is out as Maddie. Her last airdate in October 26th, when Maddie leaves for college.

dawn9476

Mmmmm. Could AC have been morally opposed to the Nuke story and that is why she is out? It happened on The N's South of Nowhere. The guy who played Spencer's brother Clay was against Spencer and Ashley's lebian love story so he either walked or was fired.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I doubt now that this is in reference to Alexandra.

According to weloveatwt.com Alexandra was released from the show. She did not choose to leave. The departure was storyline dictated and she will last air on October 26th.

http://www.weloveatwt.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/...ewmode=threaded

Mason

Aw, I love Maddie! :(

So, if this rumor isn't about AC, I wonder who it's referring to? :huh:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply