Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT: Recast
Topic Started: Oct 11 2007, 12:58 PM (308 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Kenneth Franklin, who took over the role of Dallas Griffin from Duane McLaughlin in February of this year, has been replaced by Wole Parks. His first air date is November 14. This is the third actor to tackle this role in a short, less than 2-year time span

from The Buzz

Note: Why in the world do they keep recasting a charcter they barely use? What is the purpose?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

I don't get it either, Steve. I'm sure none of these actors have made that much, but isn't it a waste of some money that could be used for something else?

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

lmao I don't get it at all. I don't even remember what any of the 2 Dallas' look like. They've never been featured more than about once a week. The only time I ever felt anything for Dallas was when they toyed with a Jade/Dallas pairing...but that went in the crapper.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply