Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
BB: 2 Intersting Spumors...
Topic Started: Oct 12 2007, 10:14 AM (580 Views)
DramaKing
Member Avatar

part spoiler/part rumour...

Accoring to TVGuide magazine Sally will be seen in a flashback on Nov 1st. The flashback is actually a twist in a current storyline.

According to the grapevine, a B&B female star is being talked to by two other soaps?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Philou
Member Avatar

JackPeyton
Oct 12 2007, 10:14 AM

According to te grapevine B&B female star is being talked to by two other soaps?

I think it's Leslie Kay this female star :unsure:

Deleted User
Deleted User

I think it's either Lesli Kay (ATWT may want her back as Molly, not sure who else wants her, Y&R maybe). Or it could be Eileen Davidson (DAYS might want her back finally as Kristen and Susan, Y&R may want her back).
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Do NOT get your hopes up, Mason. DO NOT.

Just remember the last time.

Breathe in...breathe out...in...out...

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Mulder
Oct 12 2007, 05:01 PM
I think it's either Lesli Kay (ATWT may want her back as Molly, not sure who else wants her, Y&R maybe). Or it could be Eileen Davidson (DAYS might want her back finally as Kristen and Susan, Y&R may want her back).

No way is it Eileen, she signed a 3 year contract with B&B and she is front burner, so that rules her out. B&B isn't letting her go anytime soon. It's been a while since they've devoted so much attention to a relatively new character on the show.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Maybe it's Lesley Anne Down.
Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Remember folks it says the star is being talked too - not that she is talking to them.

In teh past there have been many stars that approached by shows even if they are not interested in leaving or the show interested in getting rid of them. Just look at OLTL with Crystal Chappell. They approached her about coming over as Paige.

Winterguy125

I would love for Lesli to return to ATWT.

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Mulder
Oct 12 2007, 05:01 PM

I just had a thought. What if John's death is a hoax cooked up by Stefano so Kristen can have him to herself?

From what I can tell in the spoilers, Drake won't be back until March. Isn't that about when Eileen's contract could expire or have an out?

juniorz1
Member Avatar
The Royal Stoner

Winterguy125
Oct 13 2007, 09:29 AM
I would love for Lesli to return to ATWT.

Ewwww. The only scenes she was good in is when she was sparring with Katie. Other than that, Molly was pretty blah to me.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

juniorz1
Oct 13 2007, 10:35 AM
From what I can tell in the spoilers, Drake won't be back until March. Isn't that about when Eileen's contract could expire or have an out?

Soap contracts typically have "outs" every 13 weeks or so, and March would mark Davidson's first year on B&B. However, she's already front burner on B&B and indicated that she's beyond happy there, so I doubt it's her.

Mason
Member Avatar

I really want Molly back on ATWT, so I would definitely be happy if Lesli came back.

skiman1208
Member Avatar

I love Lesli Kay on B&B. She is feisty and Bradley Bell just needs to give her a storyline of her own. I also love Eileen Davidson and think she is great as Ashley. As much as I love Lesley-Ann Down what more can they do with the character of Jackie? Yeah she is Nick's mother but maybe its her? But I love her too so hopefully like SteveFrame said this is just talk so we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Scott
Member Avatar

Nobody has mentioned that mabye GH is trying to woo Lesli Kay back. I realize when she left it was on bad terms, if i remember correctly, but maybe they are trying to make her an offer, she couldn't refuse? With Adrienne Leon being free from Y&R maybe we will see a Lois and Brooke return on GH. The teen set is slightly more populated by guys right now. You have Coop, Logan, Spinelli, Johnny to Georgie, Maxie and Lulu. There is no real Quartermaine teen, the closest thing is Lulu. As far as Lois goes I think a great triangle between Skye/Ric/Lois would be great!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply