Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Grade the soaps
Topic Started: Oct 13 2007, 12:47 PM (426 Views)
kserox10

AMC: C+
ATWT: C
B&B: B+
DAYS: D+
GH: C
GL: D
OLTL: B
Y&R: C

Grade all the current soaps. :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

ATWT: C+
DAYS: B+
PASSIONS: B-

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

OLTL A
B&B: A
PSNS: B+
GL: B+
DAYS: C

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

From best to worst:

One Life to Live: A+
Young and the Restless: A
As The World Turns: B
Bold and the Beautiful: B
All My Children: C
General Hospital: C
Days of our Lives: F

skiman1208
Member Avatar

ATWT: C+
B&B: B+
DAYS: C-
PASSIONS: B
Y&R: B-

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm only watching Days, with snippets of Y&R.

Days: B+

Y&R: D
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Going with the reasoning that C is average...

DAYS: B+ :The show has greatly improved in September and has recovered immensely - quality-wise - from what has to be one of the worst summers in the 16 years I've watched. The last 4-5 weeks have left little to be desired for me. Close to as good as we're going to get in this day and age, IMO!

OLTL: C :This was my first full week watching so I might not be the best judge, but I find it just OK. The only good storyline on there for me right now is Todd vs. Marcie. A lot of the characters I find very annoying - Michael, Layla, Marty, Sarah, that young girl's (Langston?) boyfriend. Nash and Jessica are cute. I just find it OK, a little overrated currently. Timbaland was cool.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply