Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PILAR tells off Gwen (10-12-07); Nice performances from Liza, Eva
Topic Started: Oct 14 2007, 03:28 AM (391 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5-cLvJVzPu8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5-cLvJVzPu8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]
Quote Post Goto Top

bellcurve
Unregistered

Get the hell out!

That was a scene from PASSIONS?! Really?! It looked like a scene from a (forgive me if I offend) soap opera!

Wow! And Liza Huber is great onscreen these days. She's come such a long way as an actress!

No matter how skewed the writing has been for Gwen, her portrayers have really went to bat for her character in making ehr more vulnerable. Which is why Gwen always gets my vote over Theresa anyday!
Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

bellcurve
Oct 14 2007, 04:43 AM
Get the hell out!

That was a scene from PASSIONS?! Really?! It looked like a scene from a (forgive me if I offend) soap opera!

Since the move from NBC it does seem more like a "soap opera" :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

1. Two things: Gwen almost got me in tears toward the end there. She KNOWS Ethan doesn't love her and she's trying to shield herself from the truth. Poor thing!

2. I STILL don't see how that mansion (or any other set) is smaller than it was on NBC. Looks good to me so they must have done a good job with the downsize. Yet everyone I talk to who has seen the new episodes says it's different. I watched one October episode so far. Will watch Noticed NO change in sets. :lol: I'm watching Oct. 11 episode tomorrow. Will report back on that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

bellcurve
Oct 14 2007, 03:43 AM
Get the hell out!

Wow! And Liza Huber is great onscreen these days. She's come such a long way as an actress!

No matter how skewed the writing has been for Gwen, her portrayers have really went to bat for her character in making ehr more vulnerable. Which is why Gwen always gets my vote over Theresa anyday!

I'm so happy that Gwen will be blackmailing this saintly bitch. Pilar needs to shut her mouth and regulate that tramp daughter of hers.

I wish Gwen would move on from that loser Ethan though.

King
Member Avatar

GO, LIZA!!!! SHE ROCKS!

I always liked Pilar and/or Whitney vs. The Hotchkiss' scenes. It just mixed up that God Awful story that's been going on for eight years.

bellcurve
Unregistered

Q Steph
Oct 14 2007, 12:31 PM
bellcurve
Oct 14 2007, 03:43 AM
Get the hell out!

I'm so happy that Gwen will be blackmailing this saintly bitch. Pilar needs to shut her mouth and regulate that tramp daughter of hers.

I wish Gwen would move on from that loser Ethan though.

YES! Another Gwen fan! They are SO hard to find!

And I wish she would move on from Ethan too, but in Jimmy Reilly's world, we stay stuck on the same man for 45 years. If I have to choose one, definitely Gwen.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

I'm a huge Gwen (and Liza) fan! I love seeing holier-than-thou Pilar being put in her place, although I hate how Gwen's being written right now. She's above this crap, and I wish we could just get her as far away from the gruesome twosome (E&T) as possible.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

LOVE THIS!!

It does feel like a reap soap and this is the one thing making the ET shit bareable. Eva and Liza were great. Liza has come a long way. It's too bad JER didn't keep Gwen the way she was over the summer...over Ethan. She needs to move on because she has much potential and Liza rocks. This was enjoyable though. Loved the dialogue and the scene as a whole.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply