Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: General Discussion; week of Oct. 15th
Topic Started: Oct 14 2007, 11:46 PM (349 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Discuss my fellow GH watchers, :cheers:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

Hell Yeah. Nikolas exploded on Carly!!!!!!

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

^ Yes, that was amazing. I LOL'd. :lol:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

OMFG, the scenes with Diane and Max were too priceless. Loved the "Graduate" shot. :lol:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Wow, just halfway through with Tuesday's eppy, and loving it already.

Hilarious stuff with Diane and Max, :lol:

Nik taking off on Carly was uber crazy. I can't wait to see where this story goes.

Anyone watch the "Brenda, Brenda, Brenda" eppys on Sunday/SoapNet. Great stuff! The eppy where Lily dies and Jax and Brenda get married and then eppy where Brenda comes back and meets Sonny at the church. LOVED IT, LoL

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

Yeah, Max and Diane were hysterically funny yesterday. I loved their scenes. That shot of Max in the doorway through Diane's legs ( la The Graduate towards the end of the show was killer. :lol:

I'm really loving Nikolas in his new s/l. His scenes with Carly were great. His rage, holding the letter opener to her throat... Phew! Poor Nikolas seemed so stunned and bewildered by his actions. It made me sad. What is happening to him? Tyler Christopher is rocking this s/l. Posted Image

Kate and Sonny are fabulous. Megan and Maurice have fantastic chemistry. I wasn't digging Kate's scenes with Sonny when she first arrived in Port Charles, but now I adore them together. :wub:

So wonderful to see Tracy and Luke, too.

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

I wish that idiot Lulu would STFU and get off my screen. I am beyond tired of her.

d_alias
Member Avatar

die lulu die

die carly die.

max & diane was great BUT freakin' dayplayers should not be given that much airtime where i can see better actors on or vets!!!!

loved brenda, brenda, brenda! clink/boom & amazing grace! all in one night.. too awesome!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

GatsbyGirl
Oct 17 2007, 04:20 AM
Yeah, Max and Diane were hysterically funny yesterday. I loved their scenes. That shot of Max in the doorway through Diane's legs ( la The Graduate towards the end of the show was killer. :lol:

I'm really loving Nikolas in his new s/l. His scenes with Carly were great. His rage, holding the letter opener to her throat... Phew! Poor Nikolas seemed so stunned and bewildered by his actions. It made me sad. What is happening to him? Tyler Christopher is rocking this s/l. Posted Image

Kate and Sonny are fabulous. Megan and Maurice have fantastic chemistry. I wasn't digging Kate's scenes with Sonny when she first arrived in Port Charles, but now I adore them together. :wub:

So wonderful to see Tracy and Luke, too.

:hail:

Well said!

ITA with your LuLu post too. I really liked her, and still want to, but I just hate how she is everywhere!

Don't even get me started on the asshat that Patrick was again today. I'm so over him and Robin. Give KM someone else already!

Thursday's eppy was pretty good. The pace is definitely picking back off from August and Sept. in classic GH style, prepping us for sweeps.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply