Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV G Suds Report; Kathy Brier NOT leaving OLTL
Topic Started: Oct 15 2007, 11:37 AM (552 Views)
hunterforrester
Member Avatar

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/The...lson.htm?isfa=1
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

WTF? Tracey Ross and Ben Masters are an item??? When the hell did that happen lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Hypnotoad

Nice to see DAYS at the top of a critic's list. Think it is the first time I've ever seen that.

But really, is OLTL that good right now? I stopped watching about 7 years ago.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Uncle Jonny
Oct 15 2007, 12:32 PM
Nice to see DAYS at the top of a critic's list. Think it is the first time I've ever seen that.

But really, is OLTL that good right now? I stopped watching about 7 years ago.

Compared to the toher soaps, yes it DEFINITLY is, IMO.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Amello
Oct 15 2007, 12:20 PM
WTF? Tracey Ross and Ben Masters are an item??? When the hell did that happen lol

They've been dating for years now. It's nothing new, LoL.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Amello
Oct 15 2007, 01:20 PM

:lol: About 6 years ago

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Quote:

Quote:

Passions (DirecTV/SuperChannel) – Evian: doing the nasty in real-life!
Real-life couple alert: Tracey Ross (Eve) confirms that she’s been dating Ben Masters (Julian) in this week’s Soap Opera Digest. And here we thought Masters was a friend of Dorothy’s – and we mean that as a compliment. I still can’t believe someone as talented and classy as Masters is on a soap like Passions. Get him on a real soap, tout d’ suite!

Nelson Branco is turning TV Guide online into a gossip rag that doesn't even know what's going on in the soap world. :unsure:

King
Member Avatar

I was gonna say...I really thought I knew that. Haha.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I didn't know Tracey Ross and Ben Masters were dating either. I thought it was because I don't really keep up on Passions much but clearly I'm not the only one. SOD says they have been dating since 2003.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Tracey and Ben have been a known couple for awhile. They never officially confirmed it but it was assumed since he spoke so highly of her son, whom he spent so much time sailing with and so on. It's one of those things people knew was happening but the actors still said nothing, until now.

This suds report really didn't expand on the Drake issue, other then to hint at possibly there being more to this. I think we all already had a suspicion regarding that. We'll see.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Nothing new here in regards to DAYS, just adding more speculation to the several speculations already circulating.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Glad Kathy Brier is staying as Marcie on ONE LIFE. I hope Nathaniel Marston(Michael) goes, I also wouldn't mind Michael Easton(John), John Brotherton(Jared) & Kamar de los Reyes(Antonio) falling him out the door. Also ONE LIFE needs to sign Jason-Shane Scott(Will) to a longterm contract. Pair him up with Adrianna or Natalie. I think Rex and Sarah would be the better couple and Cris with Farah Fath's GiGi maybe.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply