Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT: weekly discussion thread; Oct 15-19th
Topic Started: Oct 15 2007, 02:13 PM (340 Views)
Winterguy125

Ok, so I really liked today's show it was really balanced, finally a show with three/four storylines going instead of just two storylines. I loved seeing the real Carly showing through today, same with Katie with some of her words. I even liked the Susan/Ali/Will/Gwen scenes today, hopefully they are starting to go somewhere with this storyline. As for Luke and Noah all I can say is finally a whole show where they had six scenes where it was just Luke and Noah and nobody interrupting them. I am really getting into the Lily and Holden splitting storyline, it is really be acted out very well.

Really liked the music at the end of the show as well, very dramatic.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Winterguy125

Today's show was so- so. Could have done without the Craig and Meg sex scenes or the bimbo all together :thumbsdown: . The Carly stuff was ok, though I wish they would start moving this story along. Best part of the show was seeing the Ryan Family together in scenes, nice family moments there :thumbsup: .

oakdalelover

I haven't really posted lately because I am really not enjoying much lately.

I have one thing to say. When Brad asked Katie where Snickers the rabbit was the appropiate response would be to say: "She is staring at Meg,shaking her head and saying WOW!
Meg has gotten more action then rabbits have lately!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply