Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Heroes: Official Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Oct 15 2007, 07:22 PM (666 Views)
Scott
Member Avatar

Ok so is anyone excited for HEROES? I love this show, I just got season 1 on dvd for my birthday and now I'm hooked!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I loooved the first season. It is SO good!

But this season really turned me off, and I checked out by the end of episode two. It just seems to have lost the magic. I should give it more of a chance, but my TV schedule is already crammed enough. Haha.

Scott
Member Avatar

yeah the first two episodes of this season weren't as good as last season was, but episode 3 was pretty good.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

From TVGuide.com

Jeers: Heroes Gets Lost by Adding Many Others

Jeers to Heroes for getting Lost with too many new characters. Like the castaway drama, NBCís superpowered smash has hit a bit of a sophomore slump by bringing in a plethora of "Others" and not giving us enough of our old favorites like Niki, Ando and Hiro (where were they this week?). True, some of the new heroes are cool ó I'm especially fond of Claire's high-flying new boyfriend, West. But will Alejandro and Maya ever reach the U.S. border? How long will Micah bunk with his Katrina-surviving relatives? And what's happened to the Irish gang Peter got mixed up with? All this, and Kristen Bellís Elle hasnít even appeared yet!

Linked

Scott
Member Avatar

I have to agree with that article. There are way to many newbies this year. I was sad to see that the character of DL has left the show, but i miss seeing Nikki, Micha and others alot. I still love the show, but its not the same for me this year.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Last nights episode was great..My two favorite parts where the monica and micah bonding scenes and the fight scenes between parkman and nathan...Parkman's father is crazy...and the nightmare scenes were very well done..

Kirsten Bell's entrance to the show was great..I'm so happy she's joined the show..And I wonder who her father is...Also it was great seeing Peter again, i'm guessing he spent time with Elle over the past 4 months..as he was knows her power..

Hiro's story has gotten tiresome..I'm not really that into it and ready for him to return to current times and find out that his father is dead..anyone know when the ancient japan story wraps up?

Also it was nice to have a one week break from the twins..I don't mind them, I just want the airtime to be evenly spread amongst everyone..

Mike

I agree with the article too. Too many new people. I'm still enjoying it though.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Finally a big Heroes cliffhanger ending..Of course right before Sweeps...Loved the flashforward with Peter and irish girl to June 2008, New York where 93% of the population is dead...Can't wait to watch this unfold..

Hiro's story still sucks, but it looks like its wrapping up soon...And I'm glad we have Nikki back in the action as Mohinder's partner..She looked pretty bad ass in that outfit..

And damm Mr. Bennet shot the guy in Ukraine...There's no turning back now...

Good show leading up to Sweeps..Now just promote the hell out of the epidemic story, it may just get some of those jilted viewers to tune back in...

Manny
Member Avatar

Monday, Nov 5th was the best episode of Heroes this season! It was just like the great season 1 episodes! LOVED every minute of it.

And it's funny how this episode had all of the original characters and no new characters...

I'm not saying that that copycat girl or the killing Mexican girl and her brother aren't cool, but they pushed them into this season a lot and too much from the start, without doing much with other old characters.

But now I see that all of that was necessary to build up to this great episode!

It was funny how characters starts travel trough time and all of the sudden we had to wonder not WHERE they are but WHEN they are... :lol:

I'm glad both Peter and Hiro are back to present.

The biggest shock was of course when that Adam guy turned out to be Kensei! I knew he would be alive, but I didn't think he is actually Adam!! :o

Great stuff!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Manny
Nov 8 2007, 04:38 AM
Monday, Nov 5th was the best episode of Heroes this season! It was just like the great season 1 episodes! LOVED every minute of it.

And it's funny how this episode had all of the original characters and no new characters...

I'm not saying that that copycat girl or the killing Mexican girl and her brother aren't cool, but they pushed them into this season a lot and too much from the start, without doing much with other old characters.

But now I see that all of that was necessary to build up to this great episode!

It was funny how characters starts travel trough time and all of the sudden we had to wonder not WHERE they are but WHEN they are... :lol:

I'm glad both Peter and Hiro are back to present.

The biggest shock was of course when that Adam guy turned out to be Kensei! I knew he would be alive, but I didn't think he is actually Adam!! :o

Great stuff!

I totally agree with all you said..Mondays Heroes was incredible, and one of my alltime favorite episodes..I'm so jazzed about the show again, and can't wait for the next episodes...Kensei being Adam was a great twist, and totally justified Hiro being in Ancient Japan for these past episodes...

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

I agree the Nov. 5th episode was incredible. Love the ending. Did anyone see the promo? I cannot wait for the next episode when everything is explained!

Manny
Member Avatar

I try to stay away from all kinds of spoilers, including the promos. :) It's so much more fun to watch any show when you're spoiler free. :)

But good to know that judging by the promo it should be another great episode!

Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

I'm so happy Hiro is out of ancient Japan. That story bored the hell out of me. What was the point? and now we have Kensai who might really be some dude named Adam. I was hoping we wouldn't have to see him anymore.

This season has been such a disappointment.

Manny
Member Avatar

OH MY GOD!!!

Was this the season finale?!?! I know someone said that in December we might get a season finale due to strike. If it is, I don't know if I can wait until next Fall to see the new season! This is insane! It was so awesome! I am once again in love with the show completely! AMAZING!!!

Nathan shot, Nikki trapped in an explosion and Syler is back!!!!!!!!! LOVING IT LOVING IT LOVING IT!!!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I agree Manny, this was a great fall finale..they wrapped the stories up very nicely...And left us with some great cliffhangers...My favorite scenes were Elle getting to be a hero (i just Kristen Bell), Adam being buried alive, and Maya being brought back from the dead..I don't really like Maya, but if she would have died i would have been so pissed....They obviously have a plan for her, i'm hoping she's used as a weapon of mass destruction next year...And if she would have been killed, the whole twin thing would have been more of a waste of time..

Also it was great seeing all the different characters interact, like they did last season..Hopefully Tim Kring keeps it that way..

Manny
Member Avatar

But will we be having new episodes anymore or was this it for this season?

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

It really all depends on when the writers strike ends..If this strike ends this month or early next year, we will get to see the rest of the season's episodes....It will probably take another month for them to get caught up and film them...But we will see them..

If the strike goes on past February, well thats a different story..

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh God.. I want the damn strike to END!!! I can't wait to see new episode of Heroes!

And I totally forgot about Adam being buried alive.. I wonder how he'll save himself... if he does save himself..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply