Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Tuesday, Oct. 16; Have the Kleenex handy...
Topic Started: Oct 16 2007, 02:22 AM (1,776 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Tuesday, Oct. 16

Posted Image

[DOHTML]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FMjrzWwstUA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FMjrzWwstUA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/DOHTML]
Classic Clip o' the Day: John writes a letter to Marlena about his regrets and his undying love for her before he is to be executed.

Discuss.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Very excited for today's show!

King
Member Avatar

OMG. MARTHA MADISON IS KILLING ME RIGHT NOW!!! :(

King
Member Avatar

Sami: Just think of all the second chances he gave me.
Belle: I wish I had a second chance right now.

GOD! This is so devastating.

King
Member Avatar

Am I the only one who likes this Morgan girl and the actress who plays her? I hate to say it, but this is one Hoagie newbie I really like.

OMG! Drake. :wub: This is like Suzanne Rogers all over again. I really don't want him to go.

Dee is bringing it!!!

Sephora
Unregistered

King
Oct 16 2007, 01:28 PM
Am I the only one who likes this Morgan girl and the actress who plays her? I hate to say it, but this is one Hoagie newbie I really like.

OMG! Drake. :wub: This is like Suzanne Rogers all over again. I really don't want him to go.

Dee is bringing it!!!

I like Morgan and Cordy better than Stephanie. I just really don't want to see a 90210 rehash roofie rape storyline. I hope they don't go there.
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

IMO, Morgan and Stephanie will be battling it out over Max. And, I too don't want to go there right now.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I am loving today's show. The only part I hate is Lumi...this is not about you Sami nor you nasty Lucas.

John and Marlena are stellar, as is Belle. This girl does sorrow well, unlike some others I might not mention.

Sephora, I like Morgan too. She and Max have a spark. Stephanie has regressed. What a silly little child she seems to be. Chelsea is much more mature.

I find all the John drama well done. How I wish it was all about John.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I've never hated EJ more than I do now. Why is he lurking around and intruding on the family's grief? Just because Sami was stupid enough to agree to marry him doesn't give him any rights.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Claire is so cute. She has hair!!!! Oh that was sad.

I think tomorrow will be terrible. Poor John. Drake did a great job today.

You know I can't ever hate EJ, but I wish he was nowhere around while John is dying. By the same token, I can't imagine any of the Brady Bunch would be shedding any tears if EJ or Stephano were dying.

King
Member Avatar

It's great how slowly, but surely everyone is finding out about it.

"Hey, Caroline. Where's my chowder?" :( :wub:

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I saw the clip where John dies. It's posted at Prevuze.

:(

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

King
Oct 16 2007, 12:20 PM
OMG. MARTHA MADISON IS KILLING ME RIGHT NOW!!! :(

YES SHE IS!

I like Max and Morgan togetehr. Hope they keep her around.

Love all of the Miss (insert state here) comments between Chelsea and Stephanie. lol

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

"Tink don't play that YMCA song at the reception" :lol: :(
Glad Shawn made it.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

OH no, It doesn't look very good. :(

I'm with Marlena I don't think I can do this either. I am actually a little glad for the sorority stuff, otherwise I wouldn't have time to wipe my eyes. This is one show that I will be watching again.

Belle asking Marlena what to say was a great moment.
Belle saying she can never forget her daddy. The camera pans away as John kisses Belle on the head; fabulous touch.
How adorable is Claire. Those girls are getting so big. Claire Black???
Caroline’s shock from the news then John asking her “where’s my chowder”

I can't believe I am home alone crying my eyes out. Dang, this was a tear jerker.

I hope EJ stays away from the hospital. I think it is to much for the writers to even have him there. They make me feel they are writting him as a creapy stalker again. Come on HS, EJ is not a crazed stalker.

PoisonIvy
Member Avatar

Marlena and Belle are just heartbreaking. As someone who's lost a loved one in similar circumstances, it just pulls me back and it really makes me so sad for them. The scenes are played perfectly IMO. I hate that they're inserting EJ/Lucas/Sami into this at all, and this is from someone who loves EJami. Every time I see Sami cry about the vendetta and turning this back into all about her, I cringe. Hogan is clueless.

I like Morgan and I really like that she's not related to Max....at least that we know of. They should explore that, not this rumored sorority/rape/stalker storyline I keep hearing about.

Enjoyed the episode overall. Tomorrow's going to be hard.

Days4Life
Unregistered

This isn't good....I have to go to the opthalmologist later today and I'm crying and my eyes are going to be red and puffy...

Belle is just breaking my heart. And Marlena! These scenes are gut-wrenching. But shouldn't Lucas just be comforting Sami instead of discussing EJ and the annulment? Can't he stop being a jerk for just a little while? And EJ needs to leave and not keep lurking around.

I love Morgan. She's much better for Max than Stephanie. In fact, she's an all around better character than Stephanie.
Quote Post Goto Top

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

PoisonIvy
Oct 16 2007, 01:49 PM
I hate that they're inserting EJ/Lucas/Sami into this at all, and this is from someone who loves EJami. Every time I see Sami cry about the vendetta and turning this back into all about her, I cringe. Hogan is clueless.

I completely agree. They even insterted the I am the only one that can end this line. Never miss a chance to say that does she.

Hogan and co has don't a great job of making me hate 3 characters that I loved. Still love the actors, but tired of the redundant line.

off my rant now.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

MARTHA AND DEE ARE OWNING THIS!!

Dee finally got me when John woke up. That whole exchange with them was so adorable and sad, especially when it got to the point where he realized it was bad and saw through her. He knew she was putting up a front. Good work by both Dee and Drake. Sami/Belle was awesome stuff with the mention of baseball and all. Ali was getting to me too. The LUMI scenes are even sad today because not only is she losing John but also Lucas as well.

The Belle/John private scene was heartbreaking. I was in tears when she gave him a hug and he asked her to make Claire a Cubs fan. Belle begging him not to talk like that...him asking her not to forget him and then getting up slightly to kiss her on the head after she broke down ...and then that last scene. John's goodbye to Claire with everyone looking on...I was a blubbering mess and it takes alot believe me.

I love Max/Morgan. Morgan is one of the best new females in years. Enjoyed Stephanie/Chelsea today too. Really added a much needed levity yet again. Nice way to use Caroline as well. I just love seeing people at the Pub and I love how we had Belle calling Hope at the beginning and Caroline being called and coming with Shawn Sr at the end after telling Max, who told Chelsea and Stephanie. It was just like in real life when people call and being to convene at a deathbed. Well done. It really added to the emotion of it all. Just all the little things...Shawn embracing Marlena...Caroline's reaction, kissing John's hand, and John asking for chowder. They really are playing all the beats.

Fantastic show today. I saw some clips of tomorrow and it looks like we are really in for it tomorrow. Get the tissues ready. God knows I already used them the past two days.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

John just asked Caroline for chowder. Typical John Black, always being the strong, but funny person, even in the worst times. :(

Great ending. I guess with today and yesterday being all about John, they just had to make tomorrow's ending about Sami. An episode not ending with a shot of Sami? EGADS NO! :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply