Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Tuesday, Oct. 16; Have the Kleenex handy...
Topic Started: Oct 16 2007, 02:22 AM (1,784 Views)
jcar03
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Oct 16 2007, 08:07 PM
I was just going by someone else's post at Salem Place; I certainly don't remember any of it. :)

I should add that John could of easily said something about the Yankee's my post should of been phrased that they are typically Chicago teams. I have heard them reference the Bears, Cubs and the Bulls back in the hay day in the 90's.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Today was so sad. I tried not to pay too much attention during some parts so I wouldn't start bawling. Martha was great today, awesome actress.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Damnit to hell!!!!!

:angry:

I was going to watch Days tonight on SoapNet because I missed it earlier today, but the finalie of IWBASS is on in Days place......*sigh*

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Rhiannon
Oct 16 2007, 10:04 PM
Damnit to hell!!!!!

I was going to watch Days tonight on SoapNet because I missed it earlier today, but the finalie of IWBASS is on in Days place......*sigh*

:flipoff: FRONS!

Dammit dammit dammit.

I had a meeting today at work so I couldn't watch this show live, my power was out in my apartment so the episode didn't tape and now instead of the DOOL repeat on SoapNet I get to watch CamMat huff and puff after Dancing with the stars for this soap star finale and so I guess I have to wait until 9 a.m. tomorrow to TAPE the show. Grrrrrr.

Screw this crap. I don't care about these noobs, the last person on earth I want to see right now is orange Hogan Sheffer. I want to see John!

jcar03
Member Avatar

What blows is that they don't push it back an hour. Like they should. Stupid bastards. I don't even have SoapNet but I hate that they yet again moved Sunday Nights In Salem to early Monday mornings to show repeats of GH from 5 plus years ago just to remind all of how good it was then and why is sucks now.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Quote:

I don't even have SoapNet but I hate that they yet again moved Sunday Nights In Salem to early Monday mornings to show repeats of GH from 5 plus years ago just to remind all of how good it was then and why it sucks now.

Oh my God, that was fucking classic! :clap:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

You'd think since IWBASS is centered around Days this year they'd show Days after IWBASS's Season Finale; but nooooooooooo that would actually make sense and we all know SoapNet rarely makes sense....... :soapbox:

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

so i guess we will know who is joining the cast tonight..i'm really not looking forward to another newbie..

King
Member Avatar

Rhiannon
Damnit to hell!!!!!

It comes on tomorrow at 10 am. :shrug:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, we all knew it was coming and it's viewer picked. At least it's someone with talent. I like both but I hope it's Jimena.

It's also nice to see some Days stars there. So far, I saw Rachel Melvin, Martha Madison, James Reynolds, and LeAnn Hunley.

I love the judges stuff too but there is way too many recaps. It's like American Idol results shows LOL

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

King
Oct 16 2007, 10:42 PM
Rhiannon
Damnit to hell!!!!!

It comes on tomorrow at 10 am. :shrug:

I know but I may not be up at that time...... :lol:

I guess I should look into purchasing a DVR so I can go back to taping Days & Y&R.....I can't tape Passions anymore because it's on Directv, and we have out local channels through the cable company......

King
Member Avatar

IWBASS news in the news forum so dish it there! ;) P.S. UGH! LOL! I'm sad about the outcome.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

I am pissed too King!

But why am I not surprised? I hate all of Hogan's other choices so why would this be any different. :lol:

Kenny
Member Avatar

I cried! I actually cried!

Deidre Hall is coming alive in a way that we haven't seen her in a long, long time. Martha Madison is spectacular, and the girl NEEDS an Emmy.

"Tonight will be good..."

He said that and I lost it!

There's something about seeing everyone gather around someone who's about to take their last breath and saying their goodbye's that's just so heavy and hits you in the heart. If the Emmy system was fair, Days would get an Outstanding Drama Series nomination for all of this (not to mention acting nods for Deidre/Martha!), but it'll never happen. Even so, it would have tough competition with GH's hostage crisis story in February and the upcoming explosion/disaster "Out of the Ashes" on Y&R. The judges might find all of this stuff too heavy...

As for Morgan, I like her, but I hate how her accent comes and goes. I hope she turns into a big ole slut, just like Blanche Deveraux!

Meanwhile, speaking of IWBASS above, did anyone see Nadia Bjorlin in the audience of the finale, sitting with the rest of the Days cast?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Quote:

Meanwhile, speaking of IWBASS above, did anyone see Nadia Bjorlin in the audience of the finale, sitting with the rest of the Days cast?

Yep, she was sitting next to Brandon. A lot of them were there!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I finally got to watch the episode and loved it..3 parts really got to me...First when Belle and Sami had their talk about John, Second when Marlena said goodbye and he wanted her to lay next to him, and finally the last scene with Claire showing up...This is all such heartbreaking stuff...And Drake, Deidre, Martha, and Ali are doing a wonderful job..

It was also nice to see shawn and caroline showing up to say goodbye, as they did think of John as their son for many years..

The Max and Morgan scenes were great..I'm becoming a huge Morgan fan..She's just a delight to watch on screen...I like Max and Stephanie, but i prefer Max and Morgan more..

GatsbyGirl
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Oct 16 2007, 11:40 PM
I am pissed too King!

But why am I not surprised? I hate all of Hogan's other choices so why would this be any different.  :lol:

Whoa! Your new banner is amazingly awesome, Mary. Bravo! I love it. Posted Image

I totally agree: Leann Hunley should be awarded a contract at Days. I flove Anna DiMera. It always delights me to see her on the show. She's absolutely fucking fabulous. Posted Image

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

IMA, I love your new banner:)

I'm not a particular fan of J&M or John, but these scenes are really moving. The sorrow and love are coming through so strong. Actually, it's really getting to me, too. Very good acting by Dee and MM. (For crying out loud, a tear started running down my cheek just typing this.)

So, let me hop on the "love Morgan" train. She has it all so far. I hope she is a senior so if she does get a full-time character, she won't be a college student for very long.

KMan101
Member Avatar

oh wow, I don't think I have ever cried so much. That was incredibly sad. It was all Martha Madison though. She broke my heart. She nailed it, big time.

I also really like Morgan as well!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

Thanks Jean and GatsbyGirl for the praise for the banner. I can't take credit it for it though. MadelineHawaii (who I think may be a member) made it over at Sony.

As for this episode...

OK so I finally got to see this whole thing.

I am one who didn't mind Stephanie and Max, but I think I could like Max and Morgan more. I just really like that actress so far.

Dee and Martha and Drake were just as fabulous in the episode as they were in the clips I had already seen. Oh they just break my hearts and Martha Madison gained a new fan of me from these scenes. She's so much more authentic in the portrayal of her character's grief than Alison Sweeney IMO. Whenever she popped up in the scenes she just took me out of the show and my sorrow over John.

Lucas and EJ being more concerned with their ongoing pissing contest than comforting Sami was just annoying. I am sick to death of this stupid tug of war over CryingJagSami. As if she's some great prize worth all of this crap.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply